300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now unsubscribed.
    Last edited by FrankCone; 05-20-2022, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• I’ve heard this as well, from someone in the previous academy class. Good luck to all. Anyone in here still going for it?

Comment

• Now unsubscribed.

Comment

• No. I called the (518) number on the letter and they said they JUST got the approval for the October class and will call in days or weeks. Just sent out the letter to get their FEELERS as to how many want or eligible for the position.

Comment

• anyone have an update? Receive a “feeler” via mail or phone?

Comment

• Going to Albany on the 17th to meet with my Investigator and hand in my paper work and also take the physical exam. Just finished the written portion of the Psych and they gave me an appointment to meet with the Psychiatrist , via ZOOM. There were only 9 people taking the Parole psych but over 80 people for Corrections.

Comment

• So how is the bill signed by our new governor going to effect all of those trying to become parole officers? Will there will be an academy in October?

Comment

• Now unsubscribed.

Comment

• Now unsubscribed.
                    Last edited by FrankCone; 05-20-2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Just finished the oral Psychological over ZOOM and that went well, passed the physical exam as well. Now is just a matter of wait and see. No one mentioned anything to me about a class in October but there was a total of 7 females and 2 males who took and passed the physical and psych. Maybe early next year.
                      Last edited by HANNIBAL KING; 09-27-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• fongoul2
                        fongoul2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did everything too. We will see what happens. I still haven’t gotten my physical results!

• Now unsubscribed.
                      Last edited by FrankCone; 05-20-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• csra21
                        csra21 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for the info, wonder when they would make calls. Trying to confirm that start date

• Got the call today for next academy Report on Nov 7th! Check your phone for messages

Comment

• csra21
                        csra21 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was just wondering when you processed? I’ve been done for sometime now. Did they tell you where you will be working?

• Raytay
                        Raytay commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was just wondering what you scored on the test? Trying to figure out if I will get a call for this academy!

• fongoul2
                        fongoul2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was on the trainee list with a 95 and I processed in the summer.

• Processed this summer and yes the told me which area office

Comment

• Raytay
                        Raytay commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congratulations! I was also processed this summer. Do you know in what order they are calling people ?

• fongoul2
                        fongoul2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't know the order, I do know that another person who is employed with DOCCS received a call as well.

• Checking phone, have not heard anything. Do I get a letter if I'm disqualified, or do they call?

Comment

• Got the call for November 7th and will be in this class as well. Congrats to the others that made it.

Just want to give a bit of insight into score range for those still waiting. When I originally processed they asked me if I was willing to work in the Brooklyn area. I was in the 90 range on the public list (not a DOCCS employee or transfer) with my 5 points of veterans credits. When I spoke to my investigator he told me that I didn't need to use these credits and was reachable on the list at 85. Not sure if this info is helpful to anyone, but I figured I would share.

Also if you are disqualified you will receive a letter, so if you processed and did not receive anything from your psych exam that means you passed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3368 users online. 230 members and 3138 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X