X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart breaking.

Comment

• Now unsubscribed.
      Last edited by FrankCone; 05-20-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• FYI I've heard calls are being made by DOCCS investigators for a class starting on 3/28. I also heard it is likely a half-sized class due to the Rona, so 25 candidates.

Comment

• Harrybk74
          Harrybk74 commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct got the call for the 28th congratulations to everyone who will be in the class

• Congratulations. Wishing well wishes.

Comment

• Harrybk74
          Harrybk74 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank You much appreciated.

• Anyone knows what list number they are up to on Parole and Parole Officer SPANISH . The list doesn't seem up to date.

Comment

• Is anyone processing for this now? Are some people still waiting? Did they only hire off the transitional list? Think they will have another class or two from these lists? I know they are running one now

Comment

• Where does this agency fall on the social work - law enforcement spectrum?

Comment

• Is there a Parole Class in the academy right now?

Comment

• Now unsubscribed.
                Last edited by FrankCone; 05-20-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone gotten a call for a class after the graduating class on May 21st?

Comment

• Interested in this as well how long how you been done with processing? Are people still going through processing? Any rumor on next academy? What size are classes?

Comment

• Now unsubscribed.
                      Last edited by FrankCone; 05-20-2022, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the info I heard rumor they there will be a class in august or September. Where are your preferences? I hope to get it in soon. I have a friend in the academy now. Thanks I’m advance

Comment

• Will they exhaust the present list for Parole Officer and Parole Officer Spanish language? Or do we have to wait another 4 years till they call the first person? For Christ sake, just exhaust the present list.

Comment

• Just got my letter TODAY requesting information on whether I am still interested and the locations where I'd like to work. I immediately sent out the letter, A.S.A.P., requested which had a span of 15 days. If not retuned within the 15 days, NYS would assume you are not interested . The letter states that they are moving quickly with a class and I needed to go to ALBANY soon to begin an immediate investigation. FINALLY.

Comment

• Harrybk74
                              Harrybk74 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              All the best

• csra21
                              csra21 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Have you already gone though the investigation and medical process? Psych? One on One?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2844 users online. 182 members and 2662 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X