Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my call off the Trainee Promotional list on Thursday evening for October 13th. Got Manhattan. I'm just waiting for the packet to arrive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Empowerment1 View Post
      Got the call today. Oct 13th... (Brooklyn)
      Congrats Empowerment1!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeKHT View Post
        I got the call!!! Have to report Sunday October 13!
        Congrats LeeKHT!

Comment

• LeeKHT
          LeeKHT commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Congrats to you too!

• I also got the call! Now just waiting for the packet.

Comment

• Congrats to everyone! I’m interested to see what the packet entails.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSINV View Post
            I also got the call! Now just waiting for the packet.
            Congrats NYSINV! I known the packet includes paperwork to complete and return as well as a list of items/clothing needed. I'm sure there's more but that's all I know so far.

Comment

• Congratulations everyone who got the call, seems all the openings are in NYC. I still have my fingers crossed

Comment

• Just got the call yesterday....Manhattan.
                Does anyone know...can you put in for a transfer just like the COs do??

Comment

• Reason
                  Reason commented
                  Editing a comment
                  put your transfer in when you get to your bureau

• Congrats Rachel! Yes, the form is called a P3 and can be sent to Personnel after graduation.

Comment

• I called HR to ask this same question and was told I can submit the transfer request but it wouldn't go through for 2 years when/if I pass probation. They usually require that you serve at least 12 months in your current title and/or finish your probationary period before they approve the transfer.

Has anyone received their packet yet?
                  Last edited by LeeKHT; 10-04-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Rachel Petersen
                    Rachel Petersen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I received my packet via email yesterday...

• Does anyone happen to know if it's possible to just never receive a call or a letter; to not be selected as a candidate and never receive anything in writing? I assumed I would receive something one way or the other but starting to have doubts. Not able to get much from investigations either when I call. Any information would be appreciated.

Congrats again to all that got called and good luck. If you ever transfer to LI maybe we will work together in the future.

Comment

• Rachel Petersen
                    Rachel Petersen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought i would get a call last academy the way they were talking but never received anything...

• Did anyone get called off the parole officer exam for the Academy that's starting October 13th? I got a call about 2 months ago that the academy was tentative for the end of the October but never heard anything again.

Comment

• Good luck to all those who reported today. Stay in the fight!
                    Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mf921 View Post
                      Did anyone get called off the parole officer exam for the Academy that's starting October 13th? I got a call about 2 months ago that the academy was tentative for the end of the October but never heard anything again.
                      Sorry man about 50 did but i bet i another class is coming before the next test don’t lose hope

Comment

• Bidstar
                        Bidstar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So you think next test might come next year? I’m applying to everything at this point

• Has anyone else on here completed their processing last November or December and still haven't heard anything? (Scored a 95 on trainee test and selected all downstate.)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2405 users online. 134 members and 2271 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X