Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they still canvassing for the October academy? I'm on the PO trainee list and wondering if I have any chance lol.

Comment

• LeeKHT
      LeeKHT commented
      Editing a comment
      How far along in the process are you? Most of us on here have already met with our BI, completed written/oral psych, drug test, medical exam and physical agility test months ago and are just waiting for a call to the academy. If you completed everything than we are all on the same boat and are just waiting and hoping to get called for the October class. If you haven't completed all of the above then it is unlikely you will be called. Good luck!
      Last edited by LeeKHT; 09-16-2019, 08:05 AM.

• I'm on the PO trainee list, I haven't even started the process. So I have no chance for this academy . My CS test is good for another 2 years. Hopefully I'll get in an academy before then.

Comment

• LeeKHT
      LeeKHT commented
      Editing a comment
      The waiting is rough. Hang in there and best of luck.

• This is reminiscent to waiting for your crush to call you back after a great date. I take my phone everywhere now and can’t stop checking it. I’m starting to think corrections is just not that into me..

Is anyone else obsessing over this since we got that possible October 14 academy date?

Comment

• ttc5064
      ttc5064 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been checking this forum multiple times a day since that was said to see if anyone has gotten called yet. It's exhausting lol

• Yes, I think I die a little on the inside every day that goes by without anything. Trying not to obsess, but I've been waiting almost a year now without a definitive answer.

Comment

• You would think they would allow 2 weeks before the academy. So if the 14th is a good date, seems notifications should be going out real soon

Comment

• I heard from a PO yesterday that an October academy is definitely happening, but had no other details.

Comment

• I got the call!!! Have to report Sunday October 13!
          Last edited by LeeKHT; 09-26-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• blueshirts26
            blueshirts26 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! Thanks for confirming the class date.

• Reason
            Reason commented
            Editing a comment
            congrats on the call. You know what bureau you are going to?

• Originally posted by LeeKHT View Post
          I got the call!!! Have to report Sunday October 13!
          Congratulations! Out of curiosity, do you get an actual phone call or is it a letter?

Comment

• It was a phone call. He said I would be getting a packet in the mail. I guess the packet will include the list of the items I will need to take with me.

Comment

• Thanks Reason. They’re sending me to Brooklyn but wasn’t told which area office.

Just FYI, I was called off of the Spanish Language trainee list. Did anyone else here get a call?
              Last edited by LeeKHT; 09-27-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Empowerment1
                Empowerment1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations! I wonder if anybody else has gotten a call. It is very short notice in comparison to the notice given for previous cohorts.

• Reason
                Reason commented
                Editing a comment
                Some people get the call a couple days before.
                If you have any questions LEEKHT send me a message.

• Still haven't gotten a call; getting a bit discouraged....of course, I would take the job if offered last minute but really do not want to abandon clients in this way. See what happens I suppose.

Comment

• Empowerment1
                Empowerment1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel the same way, regarding the inappropriate termination with the clients.

• Has anyone else received a call yet?

Comment

• Empowerment1
                Empowerment1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Got the call today. Oct 13th... (Brooklyn)

• Still nothing on my end......for those waiting, did you finish processing for trainee, transitional or PO list?

Comment

• ttc5064
                ttc5064 commented
                Editing a comment
                Transition list for PO trainee. Still waiting as well

• Originally posted by blueshirts26 View Post
              Still nothing on my end......for those waiting, did you finish processing for trainee, transitional or PO list?
              No call yet. Completed all processing.

Comment

• Congratulations Empowerment1!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3030 users online. 186 members and 2844 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X