Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, according to the ELMS they only took four from transitions. However, when I processed last year, it was almost all - if not entirely - trainees so I'd be really dissapointed if the next class only hosted a few. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Comment

• How many people on this message board have been fully processed and are waiting to be notified about the academy?

Comment

• Almost all trainees in my class (myself included) were formed NYS Correction Officers

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash35 View Post
          Almost all trainees in my class (myself included) were formed NYS Correction Officers
          Did you get 100 on the transitional test? Got a 90 and haven't even been canvased yet

Comment

• Smash35
            Smash35 commented
            Editing a comment
            No I came off the 2013 exam.. got a 95 on the 2017 transition test..

• I got a 92.5 on the transition test and I have my psych interview a week from Monday. I couldn't make my initial psych test because I was in a wedding or else I would already be done. I started my process at the end of July and my investigator told me to expect a turn around time of a few months. Fingers crossed I get a call this month or next!

Comment

• Heard through the grapevine that there's been some movement/transfers happening; anyone confirm if this bodes well for a new class sooner than later?

Comment

• LeeKHT
              LeeKHT commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know about transfers. But I did read in another forum that the academy is closing for 2 months in January. So the next class (if any) should start no later than the end of October in order for the class to graduate before January. Unless they don't plan on having any more P.O. classes until April of next year.
              Last edited by LeeKHT; 09-04-2019, 01:22 PM.

• Thanks for the information. I really hope they put another class through. I started the exam process last year and still no word so hopefully end of October. I'll post any updates I come across and hope others will do the same.

Comment

• I started my processing at the end of July and completed psych interview two weeks ago. Now just sit back and wait I guess.
              I will also post any updates I hear about.

Comment

• Hello, thanks to all the previous posts, very helpful. Anyone get called for the next (oct/nov?) class yet?

Comment

• Nothing yet on my end. I'm guessing we probably won't know if October is happening for sure until the very end of the month or first week of October. Just a guess on my part but seems to fit the criteria from past classes.

Comment

• Ok, thanks!

Comment

• Has anyone on the Spanish language list been asked to take a language proficiency exam yet?

Comment

• There is a strong rumor from an academy trainer that the next class will start on October 14, 2019.

Comment

• Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankCone View Post
                            There is a strong rumor from an academy trainer that the next class will start on October 14, 2019.
                            Thanks so much FrankCone for this information; this is extremely helpful. Hopefully some of us will be hearing within the next few weeks......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3671 users online. 241 members and 3430 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X