Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubtful. Gym is for PT, but the weather is nice so you’ll likely be outside for that. Most of your time will be in the classroom down in the basement.

Comment

• I received my package and I once visited a prisoner for a work related incident, worked for an attorney and he asked me to speak to an incarcerated prisoner. Problem is I forgot the name of the prisoner, the prison where I visited him and not exactly
      sure when. How do I get any of this info.?

Comment

• Reason
        Reason commented
        Editing a comment
        I made numerous visits to people who were incarcerated in the nature of my employment, this was county corrections though. The BI was not interested in details but asked if I ever had any issues when visiting like bringing in contraband.

• Hannibal, if what you’re posting is entirely true, I would write exactly what you said here. That being said, I’m surprised you can’t remember the name of the prison or when this was (should be the time you worked for this attorney, right?). If this was in NYS, the NYSDOCCS website has a list of all facilities (prisons). Maybe that will jog your memory?

Comment

• *double post, deleted
        Last edited by hprpro; 07-22-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Hey, would anyone happen to know what number I can call to inquire about why I never received a canvass letter to start the process? I scored a 95 on the latest exam and never received anything.

Comment

• Success101
            Success101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, were you able to resolve this matter?

• Anyone know when the next academy class is?

Comment

• Congratulations to today's graduates!

Comment

• Congrats to all the new POs!!!
              Does anyone know when the next academy start?

Comment

• Success101
                Success101 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been trying to inquire the same. This chat has been dead since the academy that just graduated started.

• Congrats to all my fellow 2018-02 graduates. They are trying to get a next class through in october rumor has it. If not, January february 2019 would be next class.
              Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Success101
                Success101 commented
                Editing a comment
                Why the gap? Do you know?

• VeeDubs86
                VeeDubs86 commented
                Editing a comment
                They usually only run 2 academies a year. The talk is with retirements, they understand the need for possibly 3 a year, hence the possibility of an october class.

• I see. I'm guessing the gap between October- Jan/Feb is to avoid having a class run through the holidays.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8757 users online. 342 members and 8415 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X