300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
    Parole qualifies with the glock 19 right ?

Correct
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I like corrections but if parole still took experience as a sub for education I'd prob jump ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by spmccarthy View Post
        Savvy are you on the Parole Officer list or the Parole Officer Trainee list?
        Yes on the list for Parole. Just finished my last part of the interview process. Just waiting on if I am in or not.

Comment

• They had us test with a Glock 9

Comment

• Originally posted by ToyaQu View Post
            To get ready for PT, do plenty of cardio, jumping jacks and planks. Some ab work, along with upper body will help. Pt for parole is different then the PT Corrections does. I graduated from the last class. Any further questions, feel free to ask. Good luck with the process.
            How long did you have to wait to see if you were in or not.... after the last interview. Is it really six months. Did they have you train with CO's or were your classes split up?

Comment

• I have a question to anyone currently on the Job with Parole. Is it common for you guys to work with Absconding investigators from OSI (formerly known as IG) when a parolee violates parole?

Comment

• Originally posted by SavvyV View Post
                Travis64 are you a PO and how do you like it? I am from Long Island and I have just started the process, I am completing my final stage on the 2/19th. I am hoping they are placing some of us in Suffolk.
                you will NOT get to Suffolk right out of the academy. there is a dire need for POs in Brooklyn. you will most likely start in Bronx or Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by nys_greatest View Post
                  you will NOT get to Suffolk right out of the academy. there is a dire need for POs in Brooklyn. you will most likely start in Bronx or Brooklyn.
                  That is not true suffolk just got 4 out of the last class

Comment

• I spoke to my investigator and was informed that a April is the next Parole academy. He did not give me a date.

I took my psych on 2/19 and I'm waiting to hear if I'm in the next class

Comment

• Hi Nugebaby,
                      Have you heard anything lately??

Comment

• No I have not I'm still patiently waiting on the call.

Comment

• @savvyv this waiting game is the worse. I want to call my investigator again but I don't want to seem annoying lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugebaby View Post
                            @savvyv this waiting game is the worse. I want to call my investigator again but I don't want to seem annoying lol

I know, tell me about it. I think this group is very quiet on the message boards... Nugebaby do you visit any others? I thought the next class would be March 27th but that only leaves us 10 days.

Comment

• @savvyV I spoke with another potential candidate and she was told that it's a selection process and they are currently selecting people. We should hear something in a couple weeks

Comment

• @swavvy two of my friends were called to report April 10th.... I did not get the call. I'm patiently waiting . I pray I receive the call [emoji4]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2947 users online. 180 members and 2767 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X