300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk and Nassau County Exam results

Just letting everyone who took these exams know that I just called both civil service agencies and asked about when we will be receiving results:

Suffolk County:
    Results will be posted ONLINE on December 24th, 2007.

Nassau County: Civil Service official told me to expect them by August of next year (2008). They are waiting on the state to process them and will be sending letters out when they receive the scores.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully the Suffolk scores will be a nice Christmas present for you all (if you celebrate it of course).

Originally posted by leeza View Post
    Nassau County: Civil Service official told me to expect them by August of next year (2008). They are waiting on the state to process them and will be sending letters out when they receive the scores.
    August of next year???? That's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SDC1983 View Post
      August of next year???? That's crazy
      I know. I expected it to be around the same time as Suffolk. I guess beggars can't be choosers .

Comment

Originally posted by leeza View Post
        Just letting everyone who took these exams know that I just called both civil service agencies and asked about when we will be receiving results:

Suffolk County:
        Results will be posted ONLINE on December 24th, 2007.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully the Suffolk scores will be a nice Christmas present for you all (if you celebrate it of course).
        For which exam is this, Nov. 17 of this year?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSP61 View Post
          For which exam is this, Nov. 17 of this year?

Thanks.
          No. The Suffolk exam that is being referred to was on June 9th and the Nassau Exam was in August I believe. The Nov 17th exams were not for the two counties above, as far as I know.

Comment

Do you think they will have the military make-up exam (Suffolk Co.) from August?
            illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I have no idea about military make-ups but don't hesitate to call the Suffolk County Civil Service Commission. They actually pick up their phones in the first 5 tries, unlike the State .

Comment

Where do you find the scores online?

Comment

Originally posted by Chantico View Post
                  Where do you find the scores online?
                  At each county's civil service website.

Google: suffolk county civil service
                  Google: nassau county civil service
                  Last edited by RodFarva; 12-10-2007, 11:20 PM.
                  My Progress...
                  NYPD
                  ----Written - Passed
                  ----Need more credits.
                  Suffolk County Corrections
                  ----Written - Passed
                  Fairfax County PD
                  ----Written - Passed
                  ----PHS - Sent
                  ----Polygraph - 03/03/08
                  Suffolk County PD (not happening)
                  Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff
                  ----Written: 5/17/08

Comment

The new Police Officer eligible list will be established on December 27, 2007. Candidates who took the Suffolk County Police Officer written test in June 2007, may check their scores and position on the list on this site beginning on Monday, December 24, 2007.

Comment

results come out today, everyone excited? I know a few of you are waiting until after christmas to look, but I'm not really counting on this, so if it's good, then great, but if it's not, I wont be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmJeff View Post
                        results come out today, everyone excited? I know a few of you are waiting until after christmas to look, but I'm not really counting on this, so if it's good, then great, but if it's not, I wont be disappointed.
                        Agreed. Hopefully they'll be up soon!
                        New York State Police Exam - 02/09/2008
                        New York Police Department Exam - 02/28/2008
                        Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff Exam - 05/17/2008

Comment

Well they are up, and i am not very happy.. well i hope everyone else did well cause i didnt but of course theres always other things to fall back on.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

nevermind, I found it. got an 80, hahaha. hey, maybe the 13,000 people in front of me are all felons. oh well, I'm starting my application processes in january, so suffolk wasnt even on my list unless I got a good enough grade to start getting processed right away. good luck to everyone else and merry xmas.
                            Last edited by IAmJeff; 12-24-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

suffolk county town police depts

so now that the suffolk grades are out does anyone now how they pick for the town police departments. does anyone know what number they start processing on? i heard they start in the 80's but im not sure. i took the test specificaly for a town department out on eastern suffolk.
                              thanks ahead for any responses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4985 users online. 315 members and 4670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X