300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk County Academies

Does anyone have any opinions/word on the threat by Steve Levy to scratch all Suffolk Police Academies and Corrections Academies for 2007 if he doesn't get a tax bill he has been pushing? That would be the greatest (SARCASM!) thing ever!

cant happen, PD is already having problems with minimum manning, and holding off on classes would make it even worse, the PBA wouldnt allow it to happen.

Comment

wouldn't suprise me, the county is always looking for ways to scam people, give a SCPD test and have 30,000 sign up and pay for it and 30,000*100=3,000,000. I took the test tried my best and I don't think I'll get it on my frist try, it took my cousin 6years to get in it I think. even if they were to drop the starting pay or top pay I would still take the job as long as I can still live off it.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

I was refering to people already selected for the academy. That would be ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Peconic View Post
          I was refering to people already selected for the academy. That would be ridiculous!
          I would be more than mad if I was selected to start the academy with SCPD and than it gets canceled.
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Any word from anyone at the end of their process for Suffolk PD, SUffolk Parks PD, Suffolk Sheriffs Dept., or any Suffolk PD's regarding the September Academy? As in, if its going to happen, or was cancelled, or postponed????

Comment

Anyone?? Maybe not I guess...

Comment

Well i havent heard anything regarding this. Has anyone gotten there results yet??
                Last edited by dont h8 dre; 08-22-2007, 11:30 AM.
                NYPD Exam #5047
                Reopening my case this year. Will have 60 credits before years end.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4991 users online. 315 members and 4676 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X