300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting NYC for Christmas....Be honest

My wife, two daughters (17 and 11), and I will be visiting NYC for Christmas. We're staying from December 11 to the 16th in an Airbnb in the Williamsburg area. We will be doing all of the touristy stuff because my girls have never been. My wife and I visited in November of 2014. Stature of Liberty, 911 Museum, Empire, Intrepid, Natural History Museum, Top of the Rock, etc.

I have a few questions that I need answered.

1. Is it safe to ride the Subway into Manhattan?
    2. I fully understand I am not able to carry my pistol into those places up above. Is the local NYPD precinct willing to hold my pistol while my family and I visit these attractions? Is that even something that's even possible?
    3. If anyone would like a patch or a coin I'd be willing to meet up.
    4.Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Detective Bryan Ashley
    Sumner County Sheriff's Office Tennessee
    You can teach a monkey to write tickets, but this was a REAL Police Officer: http://www.ncea314.com/bishop.aspx

My President is Jack Bauer, not Barry Soetero

1) Never a guarantee, but there has been a lot more crime down there lately. If you don't feel comfortable, I recommend ubering or taking a taxi. When my in-laws visit, I will probably be using a uber/taxi service when they force me to travel into the city.
    2) Yes they will. Make sure you have your work id available. They will make a copy of your id, bring you to an unload station, then put both items in a property bag with your cell phone number.
    3) You can visit any precinct and there should be a pba member who has patches/coins.
    4) Explore and have fun. Be careful of the cd scammers and nasty Disney characters in Times Sqaure

Comment

And if you want to take your family for a good ole fashioned lunch at a luncheonette that still makes hand spun coca cola, check out the Lexington Candy Shop on 81st St by 5th Ave
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatBambino View Post
        1) Never a guarantee, but there has been a lot more crime down there lately. If you don't feel comfortable, I recommend ubering or taking a taxi. When my in-laws visit, I will probably be using a uber/taxi service when they force me to travel into the city.
        2) Yes they will. Make sure you have your work id available. They will make a copy of your id, bring you to an unload station, then put both items in a property bag with your cell phone number.
        3) You can visit any precinct and there should be a pba member who has patches/coins.
        4) Explore and have fun. Be careful of the cd scammers and nasty Disney characters in Times Sqaure
        Thank you for the advice.

I also will make sure to hit the Lexington Candy Shop for lunch one day.
        You can teach a monkey to write tickets, but this was a REAL Police Officer: http://www.ncea314.com/bishop.aspx

Comment

Leaving Sunday, any last advice?

Comment

Be safe,…..!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5286 users online. 302 members and 4984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X