Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defy
    replied
    Hire emails for the April class started going out yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    That's great... the JST doesn't look difficult but let me know how your experience is with it is.

• HigherCallingNY
    replied
    Was on medical review from surgery in September.
    Cleared friday.
    Psych written tomorrow
    JST Next day
    and just got an email for the mini medical.

Trying to make that April class

Leave a comment:

• ccoop93
    replied
    Hey could anyone breakdown the current pay structure year by year for NYPD (base pay only). Having trouble finding this information online, thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• NYC01
    replied
    i took my psych interview last jan24 it went well, lasted about 1hr and 30mins..mind you i received NOPD last 2017 of my exam4328. this is my second attempt interview. I reach out to CAD on the feb2 they said a Final decision has not been made im thinking of psych review?.im still staying positive.

Leave a comment:

• Khris2468
    commented on 's reply
    Did you take your psych yet?

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    They've reached out to me a few times.... I deferred the process until I graduate with my BS in May.

• NYC01
    replied
    hi guys, any updates?

Leave a comment:

• NYC01
    replied
    Happy new year guys!.Did anyone went to JST today or this week?
    Last edited by NYC01; 01-05-2022, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• avasque2
    replied
    I received my email for the academy. Start date 12/29/21.

Leave a comment:

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    They are rushing to fill up a class for the December academy. They emailed me asking me to fill out the CAS-5 by 11/15/2021 so I could finish everything to get into the December academy. I deferred the process until I finish my bachelor's next spring.

• NYC01
    commented on 's reply
    ive done my initial med and psych written exam. I didn't received psych interview appointment yet. your right mini med is the last process.

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Any reason why they send you for mini med when your investigation and psychological not completed? I thought mini was the last process before getting the call.

Leave a comment:

• NYC01
    commented on 's reply
    same situation here tyler..recieved NOPD in 2017 nov. but i choose to withdraw the nopd and still you considered as Dq..i took the exam last july 1805. im still waitin for invitation from the Psych Department. im done with initial med and written psych exam.

• tylertexas
    replied
    i was disqualified on the psychological on a previous exam, what are the chances off getting hired off new exam [passing new psych exam}

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2431 users online. 200 members and 2231 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X