Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And did you get in the academy with list number 12,000? I meant as far as getting g hired in the academy. I’m 13,283. That’s far bro.

Comment

According to the email, the list number assigned is temporary and we will receive our official list number in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by IL37F View Post
        According to the email, the list number assigned is temporary and we will receive our official list number in the future.
        This, that is a temporary list # that they are using. If you really wish to know your list # it's on the blanket covid vaccine email that they sent out. Mine is 496

Comment

I’m exam 1802 , medical schedule for sept 10

Comment

• JR612
            JR612 commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn already. They moving fast, what did you do to get scheduled for it, besides completing those steps that we were instructed to do.

Originally posted by Keshamsingh7 View Post
          I’m exam 1802, medical schedule for Sept 10
          The NYPD is expecting to hire over 1000 officers this October so they need a lot of people to get clear. I don't know if you will make it because instigation alone takes around 6 months to a year but of course, everything is case by case.

Comment

• JR612
            JR612 commented
            Editing a comment
            How you know they want 1000? Hopefully it’s true

• Wa1rior
            Wa1rior commented
            Editing a comment
            It was announced during their NYPDRecuit Live stream on Instagram by one of the LTs. The goal number that she mentions is around 1050. I am in the final step, currently waiting for my mini med and job offer email, which comes during the first week of October. The academy day is the 13 of October.

List 135xx. Just got scheduled for medical. Process moving too fast.

Comment

• Bidstar
            Bidstar commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea they need people badly, you could be in the October academy easily if you follow through. The process now seems
            To be first come first serve.

I have my initial med this sept9 as well @2.. list# 135xx,where can i find my list number again?
          Last edited by NYC01; 09-07-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I have my initial med Sept 17

Comment

anyone got any updAtes?
              Last edited by NYC01; 09-14-2021, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC01 View Post
                anyone got any updAtes?
                if you want good updates regarding Exam 1802, check out [email protected] Official Instagram of NYPD Recruitment. They do live streams every week and provide great information. I got my Mine Med on the 21, I am an old test 7323 #98xx.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4178 users online. 266 members and 3912 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X