Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up people I got the call last Friday I have to report to the academy on Sunday October 10 as I start on the 11th.

28-423

28-424 (Spanish)

Written Phychological: 06/17/2021
    ORAL: 07/17/2021

MED/PHYSICAL/INVESTIGATOR: 07/27/2021
    INVESTIGATOR UPDATE CALL: 09/10/2021
    START DATE : 10/11/2021

Comment

Got my agility and interview in 2 weeks. Already did my psychological. Nervous as hell but excited.

Comment

• Ohkeo
      Ohkeo commented
      Editing a comment
      You’ll be okay, it’s more of just going over your background packet, than an actual formal interview.

You should be fine, department is in desperate need of ppl.

Im from List# 28-423, I got my letter asking to confirm my interest or not, I was scored at a 70. I just sent my letter back to them yesterday telling them I was interested.

How long do you think itll be before they get back to me to start the process? I know there are 3 lists ahead of mine but im seeing people who scored higher from my list are starting academy in the next couple weeks. just looking for some guidance on what to expect.

Comment

• Ohkeo
      Ohkeo commented
      Editing a comment
      1 class just graduated, another graduates this Friday & another next Friday.

I’m unsure if they’re still running 3 academies consecutively. Only 1 person has confirmed an academy date.

but if they are, I’d assume you’d hear back fairly quickly & process very quickly as well.
      If I were you, I’d anticipate a spring academy perhaps.
      Last edited by Ohkeo; 09-29-2021, 09:24 PM.

Okay thank you

Comment

Just did the agility and medical. Took the psychological exam and interview in early September. The suspense is killing me....

Comment

• Josevh83
        Josevh83 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did all that back in early August. I have not gotten any news.

I am from exam 28-424 Spanish Speaking Trainee. I did all my process back in September and I just received an update stating that I passed the physical agility and the medical. I have not received any update from the background check and psychological test. My question is does the process to know if pass the background check and the psychological test takes time? Does not getting any result from the psychological test is a good sign to say I passed after 2 months of wait?

Comment

28-423 score 90

Written Phychological: 07/16/2021
        Psych Zoom call: 08/20/2021
        INVESTIGATOR: 08/31/2021
        Agility & Medical: 09/30/2021

My medical and agility was reschduled from 8/31 by Doccs. That probably postponed their decision. I haven't heard anything as of yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4275 users online. 275 members and 4000 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X