Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long after you do the zoom meeting with the psychologist do you hear something?

Comment

• Nicole92
      Nicole92 commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the Pysch exam your first part or your medical ? I did medical first and just did my psych on 8/30 and haven’t heard anything yet idk if that’s good or bad

• I did the written psych 1st then my medical /psychical then my zoom psych on September 1st.

Comment

• DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CLASS or classes Are GRADUATING FROM THE ACADEMY ?

Comment

• koncussions
        koncussions commented
        Editing a comment
        The next class graduates October 7th

• I really want this job but they keep saying I’m failing the psych test I don’t understand how.

Comment

• Anyone quit their job or change jobs while their background investigation is being done. Because I’m ready to quit mine but don’t want it to hinder me being hired

Comment

• I would strongly advise that you don’t quit your JOB until you have been offered the JOB. It’s not guaranteed that they are going to call you and or how long it will take to get the call to report to the Academy

Comment

• Nicole92
            Nicole92 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m not quitting because I’m expecting a call from corrections I’m quitting because I don’t like it

• Hey did anyone hear anything back from nys corrections I finished process since Sept 1st and only thing I received was my letter saying I passed medical.

Comment

• 2 of my references which was my most recent jobs were contacted haven't heard anything yet
            Last edited by Browning11; 10-06-2022, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Only 25 graduated today the classes seem smaller

Comment

• Well I received a letter today saying I failed the psych so I’m out but good luck to those still waiting

Comment

• Smas2030
                  Smas2030 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you going to appeal?

• DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER ACADEMY CLASS GRADUATING THIS OCTOBER, if so when in OCTOBER?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truejacmelien97 View Post
                  DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER ACADEMY CLASS GRADUATING THIS OCTOBER, if so when in OCTOBER?
                  October 21st should be next graduation

Comment

• Did anyone receive a "pass" letter for oral psych? Or you only receive the failed letter? It's been 2 months since oral psych and I haven't received anything in mail

Comment

• Smas2030
                      Smas2030 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My investigator told me no news is good news

• Any one know what questions they ask during the psych exam?

Comment

• Smas2030
                      Smas2030 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mainly questions from your written to check if you lied

• Does any BODY KNOW IF THE DEPARTMENT DOING ANY TRANSFER FOR OCTOBER? Thank you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1683 users online. 142 members and 1541 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X