Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every individual is different, regarding the academy and etc. has greatly to do with background and investigation. I been waiting for for a while and haven’t been contacted, or disqualification Letter. It’s a waiting a game for me.

Comment

• What year was your exam

Comment

• I stoped the process last year. Started where I left off, 5 months ago.

Comment

• Nicole92
          Nicole92 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay I just started last month I’m
          Hoping I hear back by the end of the year because I also would have to move back to ny

• If I'm fully processed for Parole Officer, will I be able to be expedited through the Background process considering I already did the agility, medical, psych, and background check and passed it completely fine?

Comment

• Nicole92
          Nicole92 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you still go thru the same process .

• Can anyone tell me the phone policy in the academy

Comment

• JEROD2018
          JEROD2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          They will go over with you on that. Simply put. Stay off your phones period. After 6pm once they released your able to be on your cells. In your room or in your car but that's it. Make sure you leave your phones off during the day and locked in your locker. You don't want them to find it on or your locker open. Your whole session will pay the price for it.

• Ok I just wanna be able to speak to my kids everyday I can handle putting it up

Comment

• I just got the call for the academy, time to start working out

Comment

• Nicole92
            Nicole92 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh okay I just did my background and stuff in July and so my psych this weekend I think my background might take a while since I had a lot of jobs beforehand

• koncussions
            koncussions commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure if this is true but I’ve heard they will only contact your recent job. But time is gonna fly by after you finish, it’s just the waiting game that makes you anxious because you’ll hear absolutely nothing until it’s time to go

• Nicole92
            Nicole92 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that’s good since I already work In a different state agency now so I shouldn’t have an issue

• Cabaray
            Cabaray commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulation! I also did my medical in April and had my psych in May.. I am still waiting to hear back.

• Will traffic tickets slow you down much? I have a few that are still recent within the last 5 years I’m only 22 but nothing in the last year and a half.

Comment

• JEROD2018
            JEROD2018 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is the car in your name? If thr car isn't in your name and those tickets are not either you will be fine. If they are then you will need to pay those off asap or it will definitely slow the process down.

• Smas2030
            Smas2030 commented
            Editing a comment
            They’re all tickets I took care of went to court and paid the fines.

• I’m sure it’s been asked a thousand times on here but anyone that’s been through this process recently how long after your “day one” and interview with psychiatrist is it taking for the call to academy?

Comment

• Nicole92
            Nicole92 commented
            Editing a comment
            From what I’ve seen at least 4 months . My investigator told me at least 4-6 months so that would put me at a winter academy since I just started the process last month

• Smas2030 When did you have the psyc interview?

Comment

• Smas2030
            Smas2030 commented
            Editing a comment
            My day one is next Thursday and the zoom psych is the following Tuesday

• Smas2030 I see. Everyone is different regarding, how long the whole process might take.

Comment

• My third day here at the academy and wow it’s been pretty tuff for me on the PT, however everything else seams Legit and easy going if you listen. We’ve lost 3 ppl from my company who just quit because they couldn’t take it.

Comment

• JEROD2018
              JEROD2018 commented
              Editing a comment
              By week 4 most of the lazy ones would have quit. Just remember stay motivated and study hard and try to get those Rockstar in your system during legal week. The 1st week is the hardest because of all the things being thrown at you. Don't give in and also of you have Capt. America and Terminator be prepared to goto wally world and Disney land. Please don't get on the Easter bunny's bad side. Your session will regret it.

• What couldn't they take? Being yelled at or the PT?

Comment

• Bishop840
              Bishop840 commented
              Editing a comment
              A few could not and others well they could not keep up with the PT.

• JEROD2018
              JEROD2018 commented
              Editing a comment
              They don't expect yall to do what they do in the 1st couple of days. By week 3 yall be able to do the side struttle hops and modified without any issues. The big binder that's you have has all the names of the exercises and stretches you will be doing. Learn them because they will test you. An if you mess up the whole session will be doing extra push-ups. Good luck

• Bishop840 What would you do to prepare for the PT? What do you do?

Comment

• Bishop840
              Bishop840 commented
              Editing a comment
              Honestly just do work on your cardio a lot of running around.

• Bishop840 I know everyone is different, with respect to the waiting game. Do you happen to know if disqualified, how long before thee Department sent out notice letter? Thank you!

Comment

• Bishop840
              Bishop840 commented
              Editing a comment
              There ain’t no time frame for a notice they just sent out what needs to be notified. If you haven’t heard from them consider yourself okay.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4618 users online. 299 members and 4319 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X