Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was about a year after I took the questionnaire that I got the call to start the process. I had an 85 and there was no academy and what not when I took the questionnaire so it could be sooner now depending on where you are on the list

Comment

• I received my score in December 2021 and my written psych was January 2022, my background interview and face to face Pysch was Feb, 2022 and my start date is tomorrow
      Last edited by Mon1147; 06-26-2022, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Mon1147 what did you score if you don’t mind me asking?

Comment

• My score was 100

Comment

• Gotcha. Im a bit lower. About middle of the list

Comment

• Hey what's up guys I'm just wondering has anybody from Exam List 28-429 gotten an a Academy date?

I had my one on one on 04/15/2022 and haven't heard anything yet. I know it hasn't been that long but we all dislike the waiting game I imagine lol ... seems like the timelines are about 3 to 4 months till final offer?

Comment

• I am on the same boat. I had my one on one, at about that same time. At this point, it’s a waiting game. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Comment

• I just got called a few days ago. 28-429.

Comment

• Nice congrats, for an August Academy ?

Comment

• You’ll be the next class in. I just finished week one, just be ready Sunday is chaotic and long but just listen to what they are saying and you’ll be alright

Comment

• Mmc23 HOW many people do you have in your session and the other session right now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AC2317 View Post
                          I just got called a few days ago. 28-429.
                          What academy date?

Comment

• We started with like 90 we got about 60 right now. There’s one other session going on right now that’s in week 4. From what I heard the next session will only be 50 they want to try smaller sessions to see if more recruits make it through( I know it doesn’t make sense)

Comment

• Why did the people drop out? Did they quit or were they kicked out? Or medical dropped to be recycled to next academy?

Comment

• JEROD2018
                                JEROD2018 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Number of reasons. Top ones are failed the test. The classes are way longer and boring compared to how I was in the academy. Couldn't handle being yelled at by the DIs and getting up early as hell for PT. 1st week of academy you have alot to remember during classes and then information you have to fill out for personal. After that that Friday you already have a test you need to pass. So there is alot to take. Also, family issues, roommate issues and traveling issues. Good luck don't give up. Don't let Captain America and The Terminator make you quit.

• Wow. Don’t give up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3968 users online. 274 members and 3694 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X