Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have to bring water bottles

Comment

• To the academy no. They will issue you those. To the facility... yes you definitely do. Unless you want to drink out of those nasty fountains.

Comment

• Can we leave our stuff at the academy for the weekend

Comment

• anna_banana_xxo
          anna_banana_xxo commented
          Editing a comment
          No. You bring everything back with you on Fridays and Sunday’s. Do yourself a favor and buy a travel kit for display. A few extra white shirts, underwear and socks for display as well. Good luck.

• I’m sorry I don’t understand, bring extra clothes for display. I don’t know what that means.

Comment

• JEROD2018
          JEROD2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          Means.... you will have cloths your allowed to wear and cloths that will be kept on display in your rooms. Those on display are not to be worn. Only except when told to do so. Like your class a or your personal attire. Don't worry. There is a book in the rooms that explain everything. Also goto walmart and buy a travel kit. That kit will be used for your display. Also make sure your buy alot of cotton balls and a mini water spray bottle and high shine kiwi shoe polish. Not that bull**** squeeze on shoe polish. Have fun!!

• Any update when they are running the next academy? 28-429. I know I'm toward the very bottom of the list.

Comment

• August 8th will be the next academy after the one that starts next week

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• When’s anyones best guess when they’ll start pulling off 28-432? Middle of the list basically. Not rushing it just curious on a time frame to even hear anything

Comment

• I don’t think they go by the test number, some people investigation takes longer then others. Just think if there’s anything in your background that they may focus on. This is what prolonged the process

Comment

• Okay, so they start investigating after the test before anything? Was unsure of the process

Comment

• And by test I meant the questionnaire

Comment

• Ohhhh! You wasn’t called yet, you’re are still waiting. I’m sorry. I miss understood

Comment

• No, and was just curious in everyone’s experience how long from sending out scores it is before they start calling and weeding thru

Comment

• You get investigated after your background interview. My investigator told me I’d get an offer in 2-3 months and literally 2 1/2 months later I was called for academy.

Comment

• Gotcha. How long between getting score and background interview typically?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4604 users online. 298 members and 4306 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X