300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!
    Last edited by Cabaray; 05-07-2022, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Any updates on upcoming next academy?

Comment

• Ohkeo
        Ohkeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Appears there is 2 academies going on now, academy is 8 weeks.. start to graduation, so the current classes will graduate
        June 10 & 17

So don’t expect any calls to go out for new academies until prob beginning of June, maybe end of May

• Thank you Ohkeo.

Comment

• In a case where a candidate gets disqualified, how long before the notice? Thank you!
        Last edited by Cabaray; 05-15-2022, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• You would get a letter if for example you failed your psych.

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Any body got the call to report to the Academy yet?

Comment

• Nope. Let’s waite and see what happens.

Comment

• I just got my call for the next academy. Start June 12th. Exam 28-429

Comment

• Ohkeo
                    Ohkeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That’s awesome they gave u 3 weeks notice.

If you have any questions about the job feel free to ask, it’s been about 6 years since academy.. but can still help!

• JEROD2018
                    JEROD2018 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck! Here is a tip. Learn to high gloss shine your boots. Practice you marching. Left, right and about face turns. Stay motivated, don't be lazy during PT, during PT worry about yourself only. When in class or shinning boots help eachother out. Don't talk in formation and practice your push-ups and flutter kicks. You will be doing alot of those. Invest in caffeine gum or Rockstar energy drinks for legals week. You will need them.

• DOC G
                    DOC G commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations… I’m really hoping I get called for the next academies coming up. May I ask when you did your 1 on 1 with the psychologist?

• Nice, Congratulations! Thank you, for the update.

Comment

• Hi DOCG. My psych one on one was 3/12/22. Thank you all for the advise and congratulations. I hope those still waiting hear something soon. Be patient, they’re rolling out new classes.

Comment

• Hi DOCG. My psych one on one was 3/12/22. Thank you all for the advise and congratulations. I hope those still waiting hear something soon. Be patient, they’re rolling out new classes.

Comment

• DOC G
                        DOC G commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for the swift response.. I did my psych 1 on 1 in January. But I’m on the Spanish speaking list I have no clue how they go about calling lol. Good luck to you.

• Good evening everyone, my one-on-one psych test is in a few days any tips on do's and dont's thank you in advance.

Comment

• Everyone is different. Be honest and answer question based on your answers from prior written part of Physcological.

Comment

• I heard in the academy you get oc? Can you tell me what that is like and can you fail that test at all to be removed?

Comment

• Mikeco526
                            Mikeco526 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, that’s during chem week. You can fail if you don’t complete it. Their is also a gas house you need to pass.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3846 users online. 237 members and 3609 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X