300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!
    Last edited by Cabaray; 04-21-2022, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• anna_banana_xxo
      anna_banana_xxo commented
      Editing a comment
      It was on a booklet when I took it a few months ago.

• Hello each and everyone. How long is the academy?

Comment

• Mikeco526
      Mikeco526 commented
      Editing a comment
      Academy is 8 weeks long

• Thank you!

Comment

• Anyone got the call for the next Academy class yet ?

Comment

• Mikeco526
        Mikeco526 commented
        Editing a comment
        I go to the one that starts tomorrow

• Oh nice. Keep us up date on class size and graduation dates

Comment

• When do you find out what training facility your at? Also is the training facility then gonna be where you work after the 4 weeks or are you again sent some where else?

Comment

• You will find out where they are sending you around week 6 or seven. Once you are sent to your facility for your OJT you won’t leave that facility until you transfer to the Facility of your choice. Depending what Facility you want to transfer to my take a few months to a few years. Especially if you trying to go West.That usually takes a bit longer

Comment

• Adelgado
            Adelgado commented
            Editing a comment
            When you say west that means to like Albion Attica and Wendi the upstate prisons? The reason I’m asking is I’m home from the academy this weekend and like upstate. I need to kinda plan if west was in this area so I know more about my current apartment if I should keep it or give my notice to move
            Last edited by Adelgado; 04-29-2022, 08:31 PM.

• Yea Albion Attica and Wende are the western prisons , it currently is taking a few years to make it to those prisons .. the transfer list is very long .

Comment

• It’s kinda hard to get to the Buffalo and Rochester Regions. The closest you will probably get is Auburn which is about 1:15 hr to Rochester and 2 hrs to Buffalo. When do you graduate? And what region you wish to go to ?

Comment

• Adelgado
              Adelgado commented
              Editing a comment
              I just finished my 1st week. I would like the Rochester buffalo area since that’s where I’m from. But from what was said I doubt that’s gonna happen anytime soon

• How long was the Waite before getting the call for Academy? Thank you!

Comment

• Make sure you put Auburn on your list. That is probably the closest you are going to home in the upcoming year. Stick with it. You will get a lot of time off plus the pay in my opinion is really good.

Comment

• Anyone know the wait time for downstate prisons? Looking at green haven, fishskill, sing sing, wallkill.

Comment

• You should have no problem going to any of those jail . Probably as soon as you get off Tjt

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabaray View Post
                    How long was the Waite before getting the call for Academy? Thank you!
                    I would also like to know… I had my oral psych in January and haven’t heard anything yet.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many people are currently in the Academy at the moment?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3846 users online. 252 members and 3594 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X