Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met my investigator in October,2021.. haven’t heard from him since … he said “no news , is good news”. So I’m just waiting

Comment

• Hey I got the call today at 9:08AM start the Academy April 17th… I’m excited and scared at the same time

Comment

• anna_banana_xxo
        anna_banana_xxo commented
        Editing a comment
        May I ask when you completed everything? I’ve done oral Psych, medical, agility and met with my BI March 14th. Just curious as to how long I should expect to wait since their pumping out classes these days. BTW, congratulations!!
        Last edited by anna_banana_xxo; 03-28-2022, 06:11 PM.

• JEROD2018
        JEROD2018 commented
        Editing a comment
        Work on those flutter kicks and jumping Jack's and push-ups. Cadence style. Also work in marching. Good luck recruit

• Ivannyc1
        Ivannyc1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations

• Does any know when the next academy classes graduate(s) for the current classes at the moment?

Comment

• Next Friday

Comment

• Question what if you can’t find light grey shorts light grey and Heather grey are the closet I can find. I hope that will not be a problem

Comment

• If I were you I would ask a couple of relatives If they have any grey t-shirts and sweatpants they can spare and go online and rush order about 5 grey shirts and sweatpants. When do you start the Academy?

Comment

• I start April 17th. I have the sweatshirts and sweatpants but I can’t find light grey shorts
            Last edited by Toribird2828; 04-03-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Oh order them off Amazon and pay the extra fee to have them mail to your house by express mail in two days

Comment

• Got the call a couple days ago. Report to academy on 4/24. Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone on here. It’s been helpful.

Comment

• JEROD2018
                JEROD2018 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck. Work on your flutter kicks and jumping Jack's. Make sure your marching is at lease decent.

• Does anyone know how many New C.O just graduated on April 7th?

Comment

• JEROD2018
                JEROD2018 commented
                Editing a comment
                Close to 60 graduated

• I have a question should I buy anything special besides what’s on the list and my personal hygiene items

Comment

• JEROD2018
                JEROD2018 commented
                Editing a comment
                Spritz water bottle, cotton balls, hair blower to shine your boots. It will really give it a great shine. Wet mop swiffers and dry swiffers, magic erasers. Bring extra pillow and blanket. Tylenol, ibuprofen, bio freeze, icyhot, Copperfit for your elbow and knee. Black skull and black gloves.
                Last edited by JEROD2018; 04-09-2022, 12:02 AM.

• Buy pantyhose. One of the best way to shine your boots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truejacmelien97 View Post
              Buy pantyhose. One of the best way to shine your boots.
              i used this ... super easy to apply.. all u need is apply it on the boots and let it dry

https://www.amazon.com/Kiwi-Honor-Gu...93968842&psc=1
              Attached Files

Comment

• JEROD2018
                JEROD2018 commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't get that. They do not like it and will be able to tell. Get the regular kiwi. Don't do it to yourself. Side struttle-hop and the 8 count pushup will be waiting for you.

• Can you guys tell me what they really have you doing in PT

Comment

• JEROD2018
                JEROD2018 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well jogging in place, jumping Jack's and modified jumping Jack's, Jane fonda flutter kicks. Every DI is different and likes certain PTs. Just stay motivated and sound the **** off. When it comes to PT worry about yourself. Make sure you don't get lazy. Yall be able to run 10miles in one hour. Good luck to you and everyone in there. One more thing cheer eachother on.

• Question, how are the days broken down usually during the week at academy? Pt, class session, range?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3849 users online. 231 members and 3618 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X