Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean is in the middle you also have to remember that depending on the man power they will pull a lot of candidates, but the Agility will knock a lot of people off the list. The Physical agility the average in every 20 candidates 12 will pass, medical, psych, background. the other part is officer moving dept for example I just don't like how people work in MT.vernon for a bit and submit their resume to another small dept. with out taking the civil service again and get hired
    Last edited by maza849; 09-30-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

How often do they hire based off resume transfers opposed to off the list, is that every dept?

Comment

How many candidates do they process for a class?

85 with a score of 3xx

Comment

Originally posted by LikeMinded View Post
          How often do they hire based off resume transfers opposed to off the list, is that every dept?
          For the actual county police department, recently it looks like they have exclusively been hiring resume transfers. I think only the towns/villages hire new people.

Comment

• LikeMinded
            LikeMinded commented
            Editing a comment
            Im hearing different things. Is it towns/villages hiring off resumes often or is it the county pd?
            Last edited by LikeMinded; 10-01-2021, 12:36 AM.

• IL37F
            IL37F commented
            Editing a comment
            Based off of WCPD's social media posts, almost all of their recent new hires have been transfers. I am not sure about the towns/villages though.. I believe some of them use a resident list and hire new officers with that.

Originally posted by LikeMinded View Post
          Not sure how I got so low of a score, it’s frustrating as I expected much higher. I guess it was the situational judgement. I crossfiled with mt vernon for that score and the 80 is decently competitive for that department so we will see what happens. Currently awaiting yonkers/NR score.
          josevh83 I got 75. List number 319 is that to high on the list?
          oogway. How many candidates do they process for a class?

85 with a score of 3xx

I got an 85 and was very disappointed. Thought I crushed it and am thinking about requesting the Computation Review to see what I missed.

BTW- my 85 was a 23x ranking. Anyone know why the rankings are all over the place? Oogway also had an 85 and is in the 300s…whereas JoseVH83 is ranked 319 with a 75.

Last thing- I heard about town preferences too but from one conversation with an officer I gather the town can’t skip grades to take someone from their town. Meaning: all the 100s and 95s get called before any 85s can get called, regardless of what town that 85 was from. Don’t take this as gospel, but it was how it was explained to me in an informal convo.

Comment

Originally posted by V8Power View Post

I got an 85 and was very disappointed. Thought I crushed it and am thinking about requesting the Computation Review to see what I missed.

BTW- my 85 was a 23x ranking. Anyone know why the rankings are all over the place? Oogway also had an 85 and is in the 300s…whereas JoseVH83 is ranked 319 with a 75.

Last thing- I heard about town preferences too but from one conversation with an officer I gather the town can’t skip grades to take someone from their town. Meaning: all the 100s and 95s get called before any 85s can get called, regardless of what town that 85 was from. Don’t take this as gospel, but it was how it was explained to me in an informal convo.
            The ranking are probably are getting mixed up in this forum because theres 2 seperate list the regular list and the spanish speaking list.

Comment

• Josevh83
              Josevh83 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am 319 in Spanish speaking list.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3677 users online. 258 members and 3419 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X