• Show
Clear All

• Jayc6018
    replied
    Gotta love the NYPD lol

Leave a comment:

• zeroryde
    replied
    exactly what saxyjc said, and remember, they'll yell at you and stuff, but it's all a game.. just do as you're told and once you start the real academy you'll notice the change as days go by... just remember black ball point pens, and keep everything they give you, on you... esp. the metrocard and "fake do-it-yourself" ID

also $5 for the ID holder

Leave a comment:

• holding1
    replied
    You need a suit. Show up with a postal money order (not western union or whatever) for whatever amount they tell you. Theres a post office a quick run away if you forget. Don't talk in line. You'll need your passport style pictures when they tell you to bring them, usually day 2. You need a few of them to make your ID and to attach to certain paperwork. Don't leave anything at home on day 2, bring each and every packet back to Brooklyn with you. Don't fall asleep or even look like you will. Bathroom breaks are short, don't drink tons of liquids. Bring food though cause you won't get meal, but don't eat it till you are on break and can hide. No purple suits/zoot suits/fedoras. good luck

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoe61
    replied
    thanks. Scary clowns unite!

Leave a comment:

• SlowDownThere
    replied
    Nice avatar JohnDoe!

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoe61
    replied
    just go to a riteaid or something like that. It will be something like $8 for four photos

Leave a comment:

• Exit24
    replied
    Do I need to go to the post office to get that (or get professionally done)? Or do I take a picture of myself "passport style" and put 8 or so on a page?

Leave a comment:

• swax119
    replied
    bring a clipboard..You will need a sheet of passport style pictures for day 2 or 3 so you can make your temp photo id

Leave a comment:

• Exit24
    started a topic Need to have first day of NYPD academy?

Need to have first day of NYPD academy?

(If I am considered) I know I'm going to receive a call around 2AM told to report to Brooklyn College in the morning. Does anyone know what we need to bring the first day of the academy? I know a $9.00 money order, and someone said something about a passport but I don’t remember. Is a passport needed, and what else do we need? I'd rather get everything prepared a head of time so if I'm called I'm not driving all around town looking for a 24 hour store.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5622 users online. 332 members and 5290 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X