300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting into NYPD

I have a question about getting into NYPD. I am former LEO from another state and I have Bachelors degree. I am in the process of finishing up my testing so that I can make into the next academy. My only concern is that at my old agency, I caught an IA for being drunk in public(verbal argument at a bar with another drunk guy), off duty. All I got was a written reprimand saying don't do it again. Do you think NYPD will not take me because of this? This is the only thing on my record, not even a speeding ticket. What do you all think?

Originally posted by skibum81 View Post
    I have a question about getting into NYPD. I am former LEO from another state and I have Bachelors degree. I am in the process of finishing up my testing so that I can make into the next academy. My only concern is that at my old agency, I caught an IA for being drunk in public(verbal argument at a bar with another drunk guy), off duty. All I got was a written reprimand saying don't do it again. Do you think NYPD will not take me because of this? This is the only thing on my record, not even a speeding ticket. What do you all think?
    Trust there are some guys that got in for far more worse crap than that. You should be fine.

Comment

I hope so, I don't want one drunken night to ruin me forever. Thanks for the feedback

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6156 users online. 331 members and 5825 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X