300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk County Police Test

Hey everyone I just recieved the admission slip for the test on June 9 its for
    9am at Candlewood Middle School

Originally posted by wannabeNYPD View Post
    Hey everyone I just recieved the admission slip for the test on June 9 its for
    9am at Candlewood Middle School
    Hey good luck, I know getting that job is like hitting the lotto.

Comment

Got mine today too and its in in holtsville I dont actually remmeber the school

Comment

Ehh i dont think its that bad just score really really high like a 97... 95 will prob. do it but it will take the full 4 years to get the call (not saying its easy)then once you get the call its all up to you and your past.. im going trough the process with park police right now only thing is if i get booted then i will almost defineitly get booted if suffolk pd ever calls, but i dont see any reason why i will this time around atleast i hope not .

good luck with the test!!!

Comment

I got mines friday and i have to take the test at West Hollow Middle School in Melville
          NYPD Exam #5047
          Reopening my case this year. Will have 60 credits before years end.

Comment

did anyone see the article in the NY Times that said only 2% of the people who take the Suffolk test wind up on the force? what a confidence booster!

Comment

Newsday reported some 29,000 applicants registered for the upcoming test. They also reported 18,000 in 2003, as well as only 220 officers being hired since then.

Wish mine was at Candlewood Middle School, it's 3 minutes from my house. Mines in Bohemia, Good luck to you all.

Comment

I think that number is a little misleading, last class there about 90 people, and they are sending in a new class in september. So the total from the old test should be around 400 but good luck.

Comment

thats sick though 29,000 ppl at $100 fee thats 2.9 million dollars just on fees for suffolk its not worth the hour or drive for me lol im even debating the nassau county test

Comment

I missed the sign up for the Suffolk test but I just wanted to say good luck to you all!

Comment

Thank you EXit and good luck with NYPD

Comment

geeez I wish I got Candlewood I live 30 secs from it...I have to go to Centereach. last time I had to go to Brentwood at least it was 5 mins away

And in regards to the only 220 out of about 20k that took the test...Well a friend of mine is getting ready for the next class he got a 92. When he went for the phsycial part of the testing, he said they told 400 people to show, only 200 did, and out of 200 only 80 passed the agility part. So they get through the #s. They are pulling people who got 90s for the next class as well. I got an 87.5 last time but I doubt they will get that low

Nassau's deadline is 6/8
                        Last edited by swax119; 05-28-2007, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I'm coming from Queens...............so I guess I have to leave Friday night!!!!!!!

Comment

wut u mean wannabe? queens isnt that far from suffolk area at least u wouldnt have to cross the throngs neck or whitestone like i would

Comment

dam im really debating if i should take the nassau or not grrrrrr i want to but thn again idk if ill be able to take off and all and idk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5866 users online. 331 members and 5535 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X