Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAPD Officer Exam 2020 (March 16 - April 5th 2020)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grady89
    commented on 's reply
    The last 4 academy classes have been around 130 recruits each class.

• ukrandriy89
    replied
    A buddy of mine said at the moment they are pretty good with police officers... don’t know how’s it’s going to be when people submit for retirement, but at the moment he said they are ok

Leave a comment:

• Rtorr19
    replied
    How many candidates are they looking to hire after the psychological interview? Or for each class?

Leave a comment:

• Grady89
    replied
    Talk between Academy staff and guys on the job is 2022-23. They will have to put a least one class in before everyone starts retiring otherwise we will be doing 16’s everyday. Any personal questions about the job, shoot me a DM. More than willing to help.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping for 2022 processing, fingers crossed.

• Segurosky3410
    replied
    Grady89 u think process open up in 2022?

Leave a comment:

• Grady89
    replied

Reigns you’re right. I’m on the job, excess everywhere and absolutely no overtime right now. Only thing in your favor is that our contract expires 2023 and if guys that are eligible to retire choose to stay, they loose out on their healthcare and downgrade to a way worse one. That will force a hell of a lot of guys out. I heard 400-500. Be patient, this job is worth it

Leave a comment:

• Grady89
    commented on 's reply
    Reigns you’re right. I’m on the job, excess everywhere and absolutely no overtime right now. Only thing in your favor is that our contract expires 2023 and if guys that are eligible to retire choose to stay, they loose out on their healthcare and downgrade to a way worse one. That will force a hell of a lot of guys out. I heard 400-500. Be patient, this job is worth it

• 12gang12
    replied
    Heard on the radio they want a new bus station soon.

Leave a comment:

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    Well the cut police budget for this year , doubt you’ll see any movement until January 2022 at the earliest

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    Is that selection even relevant anymore ?

• ukrandriy89
    commented on 's reply
    Hope pa changes there minds for the sooner.

• ukrandriy89
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir, signed up as soon as the application went live. Hope this exam comes sooner because in 2023, I’ll be 34

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    Contreras they don’t even need anybody right now. No overtime and there’s excess everywhere. Rumor is 2023 is next class. My guess maybe 2022, depends on the pandemic situation really.

• Ccontreras06
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know . It’s crazy my boy part of the 900 people in the academy now. They started like a month ago . Also I spoke to pa officer and he said pa might even change their minds who know

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3302 users online. 161 members and 3141 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X