Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAPD Officer Exam 2020 (March 16 - April 5th 2020)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PA_116 View Post
    I failed the psych a few years ago...is it a black mark on my record? Can I reapply? Not sure if it's worth it to go thru this headache again. Clean record and got screwed.

Well I applied again on the 16th. The virus will probably delay this whole process and be used as an excuse to screw good people in the process yet again.

Comment

I am trying to find out if PAPD would be the correct decision to make if I do get selected. I am currently working for CBP. Only been with them for 2 years.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
        Mike_lowrey commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would you want out of CBP?

• boconnor
        boconnor commented
        Editing a comment
        Message me. Im currently with CBP and have a few friends with papd

• Whereisthemoney
        Whereisthemoney commented
        Editing a comment
        I love working for CBP. The job is easy and the money is great, but since I’m not too far in and only a GS 07 thought I would still keep my options open. If PAPD does select me is it worth leaving CBP. I would jus like more insight on PAPD beside them having a better pension.

• boconnor
        boconnor commented
        Editing a comment
        Mike_lowrey there's a number of reasons to want out of CBP. For one the pension on the state side is much better. Plus the money with papd is better. But that's just two of the larger things

Today is supposed to be the day for the random selection as per the PAPD recruitment website. Anyone get an email yet?

Comment

• Astone1287
        Astone1287 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope not yet

• nybluuline
        nybluuline commented
        Editing a comment
        are you sure about this? we should be expecting one?

When filling out the application I saw they asked if applicant already have done a academy. If so they might put applicant in a accelerated academy. Anyone know if this is true.

Comment

No nothing yet

Comment

• nybluuline
          nybluuline commented
          Editing a comment
          when are we supposed to get an email?

Don't see an email as of 21:42 April 6th, 2020. Anybody get anything?

Comment

This is my second time applying, i completed everything and paid, but I can’t log back into my account. Every time it says to verify my email, and I did that, however, it won’t let me get past the verify email screen. Anyone have this issue?

Comment

It’s delayed due to corona look on the site

Comment

Deleted........

Comment

Yea was on the train it double posted but I have not receive a sorry you weren’t selected email like in the past years... it’s probably delayed

Comment

I see they delayed everything but the selection date...... assuming the selection is delayed though bc how will they send people invites for the exam they don't have a date for.

Comment

Anybody get an email yet stating anything good or bad?

Comment

I’ve got nothing - i also work for the PA at the moment and even the cops at the command i work at are unsure of what is going on (I am not a cop just a regular guy) some of the cops were unaware of the process even being open

Comment

Crap, did I miss this?

Comment

I haven't gotten an email yet and there is nothing on the website I wonder if they will send anything out

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5836 users online. 291 members and 5545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X