Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAPD Officer Exam 2020 (March 16 - April 5th 2020)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of rumors going around otj. Hearing now full class July 2022

Comment

• Grady89
      Grady89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I believe still a LEO class January. So many guys being forced to retire to keep their medical. We already are getting forced all the time to work 16 hour days

• vinny13
      vinny13 commented
      Editing a comment
      they had the webminar today. one of the chief said there won't be a expedited class for this exam.

• Sarudo
      Sarudo commented
      Editing a comment
      vinny13 Where did you see the webinar?

• Reigns167
      Reigns167 commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard after the 120 class the 121 class won’t be far behind. Grady probably works at an airport , I haven’t been forced in a long time and most commands are in excess still.

• I hope they do another lottery from this pool where we got "you weren't picked at THIS TIME"

Comment

• is everyone taking the exam are currently on the job?

Comment

• vinny13
        vinny13 commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems like it

• Coderedpl
        Coderedpl commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang, still can't figure out who to call to update my status, maybe i would of been lucky to take it

• Hopefully the rest of us will get picked for the full class

Comment

• it is confirmed, no Leo class in January

Comment

• Anyone knows how long does the test results take ? And how many recruits are they hiring to be in this upcoming July 2022 class ?
          NYPD Exam #4328

List number: 3**
          APD: 5/20/16
          Medical: 10/18/16
          Psych: 11/1/16
          BI:
          JST:
          Mini-Med:

Comment

• CPA OR COP
            CPA OR COP commented
            Editing a comment
            written result be out late August and early September. and for the # of the class expecting 120-130. The above info is from the web seminar which was on the 10th of this month.

• Don’t count anything out. Port needs a bunch of guys with 400-600 guys retiring by 2023. OT is back like crazy and they deff need guys.

Comment

• I took the exam in 2013 and failed the psych in 2017. Was picked for the last lottery in 2013, so expecting the same for 2020. PAPD 2024 here i come.

Comment

• Originally posted by PA_116 View Post
              I took the exam in 2013 and failed the psych in 2017. Was picked for the last lottery in 2013, so expecting the same for 2020. PAPD 2024 here i come.

same here. I went thru the process in 2018. I had two oral psych then maybe a month later I got my DQ’d email.

I re applied for the latest one and got lucky to take the exam again.

I emailed my investigator that did my applicant background at the time, he said they do not open or even ask you about your previous candidacy.

so I’m going to try my luck again for the 2nd time

Comment

• Sarudo
                Sarudo commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope things work out for you. I'm hoping they don't take long to announce and begin the lottery for the 121st class.

• question: if i have on going ccrb case, would it be a problem for the papd to hire me?

Comment

• vinny13
                vinny13 commented
                Editing a comment
                They need to be closed.

• CPA OR COP
                CPA OR COP commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks for reply. and god damn it

• Originally posted by vinny13 View Post

same here. I went thru the process in 2018. I had two oral psych then maybe a month later I got my DQ’d email.

I re applied for the latest one and got lucky to take the exam again.

I emailed my investigator that did my applicant background at the time, he said they do not open or even ask you about your previous candidacy.

so I’m going to try my luck again for the 2nd time
              Am in same boat and I was at the time law enforcement and still am current NYC Law Enforcement and hopefully the psychological department with them doesn't do same like before.
              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• vinny13
                vinny13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I hope it's true. I'm sure he wouldn't tell me if it is wasn't.

• Can anyone confirm when the written exam results will come out ? In the orientation they said last week Saturday was last day of the exam.
              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Passed got my results, so happy

Comment

• PASSED , lets hope they aren't giving NYPD guys a hard time switching. good luck to those who passed.
                  Nypd exam 4316
                  List number 6*
                  Number of people that took exam 850
                  Apd-not yet

Comment

• CPA OR COP
                    CPA OR COP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    make sure stay out of trouble, aka: ccrb

• Never too early to start getting ready for the academy. Not an easy one either, we would run 5 miles a day and an hour of PT after. All body movements. Push-ups, sit-ups, planks, leg lifts etc etc. sometimes we were expected to do 700 pushups in a PT session… can never be too ready.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3325 users online. 191 members and 3134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X