Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’re canceling the next two classes. To be quite honest, it’s not the best time to be on this job. I’ve been on this job for 6 1/2 years, and let me tell you guys something, this Dept went downward spiral almost every single day that I have been on. That incident with Danny back in 2014 is what fueled this ****** bag mayor to destroyed this Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by muster_deck View Post

Meaning the applicant investigation division of the department he works for, which i believe is located in either nyc or nys.
      Yes

Comment

I found this on Twitter:

C54756D3-E639-4C27-8364-E764184B2A91.jpeg

Comment

hiring freeze..... no not good what a real bad day this deblasio and his stupidity has made till 2021 is this accurate or just estimate or even assuming?

Comment

Originally posted by MrInk1025 View Post
            hiring freeze..... no not good what a real bad day this deblasio and his stupidity has made till 2021 is this accurate or just estimate or even assuming?
            You will never get hired unless you learn how to speak English.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

So according to DiBlasio’s budget cuts, the July class is cancelled (hiring freeze) but the October class is still a go.

Comment

They wanted to cancel two classes which was April and July, and then the next class is October which depending on the size it can be backfill of the people that were supposed to get in April/July. DCAS is going to extend the exams that were set to expire so those that were supposed to get in will still have a chance

Comment

This is such a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by MadameAshley View Post
                    So according to DiBlasio’s budget cuts, the July class is cancelled (hiring freeze) but the October class is still a go.
                    I doubt it's a go. I wouldn't count on a class until this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayBob View Post

I doubt it's a go. I wouldn't count on a class until this time next year.
                      Yep. This is going to last a long time and since they are going to have to cut cop slots, they can wait a few years to even out.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3313 users online. 226 members and 3087 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X