300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erie county sheriff

Anyone take the Erie county sheriff deputy/CO (jail/holding center) physical test? Is it the standard cooper test? Can you give me some insight on it as i am taking it relatively soon.

thanks!

If you got called for it you should have been given that information.

Comment

Actually, it's right in the EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

http://www2.erie.gov/employment/site...%20amended.pdf

How did you not see this when you applied for the job??

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayBob View Post
        Actually, it's right in the EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

http://www2.erie.gov/employment/site...%20amended.pdf

How did you not see this when you applied for the job??
        That exam announcement is from 2013, and is not even for the job he's applying for...
        Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

Wow guy it says right in my post, for jail and holding center. The 2019 exam posting does not specify the actual test. I am asking all current deputies within the downtown Buffalo holding center and ECCF in Alden if they know what the physical test is. What you sent me is for road deputy, which I am not applying for.

Comment

Brick25 I am going through the process right now. I took the 2016 test. I had the physical fitness test in May 2018. I had my interview and background in July 2019 and basically pending the call for the academy; however the scheduled September 2019 class was cancelled and right now, no class is scheduled for 2020.
            As for your question on the physical fitness test, it was pretty simple. It entailed a timed shuttle run, a reach test, sit-up in 1 minute, a grip test. You are rated on 1-5 in each aspect. You should easily be able to get at least 4 on all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14193 users online. 397 members and 13796 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X