300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Referrals

I searched the forum but couldn't find a response. Do application referrals have any positive impact towards your application? There's a section to provide one, but it's not required.

Originally posted by Co0311 View Post
    I searched the forum but couldn't find a response. Do application referrals have any positive impact towards your application? There's a section to provide one, but it's not required.
    Do you mean references, and if so for which job? Most LE jobs I have seen require references. I would put a couple down that have known you for 5+ years.

Comment

• Co0311
      Co0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I meant from a recruiter or someone similar. The referral section opened after I selected where I found the job posting. It's for an NYPD civilian job.

Annotation 2019-11-21 112243.jpg Only asking because some contracting jobs I've applied to will only move forward if you have a referral by a recruiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Co0311 View Post
      What application? You came out of left field with this with no background information at all.

Comment

I know four posts is a lot of reading, but I did say that it’s an NYPD civilian job. There’s also only three openings, so I’m not going to post it here and lower my chances.

Comment

• HighwayBob
          HighwayBob commented
          Editing a comment
          Your original post had no such information in it. Besides, this forum deals with law enforcement-related topics and hiring, not civilian jobs.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12287 users online. 445 members and 11842 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X