Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    There's plenty of police work there. It's just a very different type of police work. I also worked with and got to know a bunch of ECOs after 9/11 and learned a lot from them.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    HighwayBob I also feel like there isn’t so much “police work” though. Obviously if some people are looking for that

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Anyone know the pay scale of these officers

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    DEC is an awesome job. Worked with a bunch of those guys after 9/11. Almost no supervision, work out of your house for the most part, do your own thing, take home car, etc. You city boys could do with 6 months out in the country.

• NYPDpoQNS
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah same here me and a few guys I know otj who live on the island want to go For this job but the academy is so far away

• Bca46
    replied
    I got it and I scored an 80 mid 400s on the list. Probably not going to go forward. Already otj 6 years and don’t feel like the pay cut or doing a live in for 6 months

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Pm me I got the letter

• boconnor
    replied
    If any one has gotten the canvas can you please pm me. Got a question about it and since I'm currently on tdy I'm not home to get my mail

Leave a comment:

• NYPDpoQNS
    replied
    Some Canvass’s out

Leave a comment:

• NYPDpoQNS
    commented on 's reply
    Score of 80. Haven’t heard anything.

• MikeF0918
    replied
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone recieved a canvass letter yet? Wondering if anything has been done recently with all these hiring freezes :/

Leave a comment:

• NYPDpoQNS
    commented on 's reply
    All the info is public from the last hiring list on civil service. Off the last exam that got established in 2017 they only put in one class. Everyone from a score of 105 all the way down to 70 went into the same class in May of 2019. It looks like they only had enough willing/eligible candidates for one class. This new list that came off 2019 exam looks like it has about half the amount of people passed than the last one too. Take that for what it’s worth. To me it looks like all passing grades will be canvassed for the first and only class that will go in off this list

• Bca46
    replied
    Does anyone know what they usually canvass up too on their first batch?

I wonder how much this Rona stuff is gonna slow hiring down or just kill the budget for new hires. I’m hoping they kick off the hiring by the end of the summer but who knows anymore

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    True appreciate the insight, I scored a 75 but I guess we shall see.

• Bca46
    replied
    Scored 80 with a mid 400s score, not to bad. Hopefully in the first batch.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3760 users online. 251 members and 3509 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X