300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY DEP Exam 9313

Since there is no forum for NY DEP 9313, I figured I would create one. Does anybody know when there is going to be a list. I feel like I took this exam so long ago... Good luck to all!
    Last edited by PD2473; 10-11-2019, 11:55 AM.

I as well took this exam in April 2019, results usually come out after 9 months. So it should come out sometime January, It'll probably be a while until they start processing our exam. There are still other exams before us that they're processing candidates. Again, not sure if thats the case maybe they've gone through those lists already. But, I know Exam 8320 is still being processed so it might honestly be another year wait after the results are established. Take that with a grain of salt my friend, in the meantime take other exams. Apply to other LE opportunities & make sure you keep yourself out of any kind of trouble.
    John 3:16-17 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8248 users online. 389 members and 7859 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X