300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jst

Any tips to climbing the fence ...it looks so easy but for some reason I am having difficulty getting over ...I practiced in the park but for some reason I’m not getting over ....I am not skinny but I’m not too big I work out about 3/4 times a week. This is annoying and a lil embarrassing considering that it will be a wall in the academy .

once you get the momentum do NOT stop, and plus use the fence holes to climb, pace yourself.

Comment

• Qiana683
      Qiana683 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I’ll use that

I went to the park to practice and finally I got over the fence. Did it three times. Now I am confident! I use all the tips ppl gave me

Comment

Don't forget those tips during the academy. It is a VERY easy evolution, but the reason many have a problem with the wall is because they stop all of their momentum when they reach the wall. You need to use your speed and momentum to help propel you over the wall. You will see many people run to the wall and STOP! Then they will proceed to grab onto the top and have 0 upper body strength to pull themselves over. The momentum eliminates a lot of the need for upper body strength. Good luck!

Comment

The Wall in the academy doesn’t have a bottom portion to kick off, also keep in mind that you have less time when doing the academys JST
        stay humble

Comment

How much time in the academy?

Comment

About a minute less
            stay humble

Comment

Can't hurt to try and work on upper body strength. The jst uses the fence but in the academy you end up doing it with a wall

Comment

Call the fit unit for JST tutoring

Comment

Yea forgot about that
                  stay humble

Comment

I let my anxiety get the best of me and screwed up. I was worried about time and just rushing ...I’m now realizing I’m overly thinking this and it’s not that serious...just do it with ease !!

Comment

Please dont throw yourself over the side of the fence like your in some P.D Tv drama. Mount the top and climb down.

Comment

Hahahahaha you’ll land like a sack of potatoes if you do or hurt yourself and get put on hold. While in the academy and that’s one of the worst things that can happen
                        stay humble

Comment

I passed finally! Ready to the Academy ...ANY ADVICE ?

Comment

Get ready for the wall. You have less time and no nottomg
                            portion to kick off.
                            stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8171 users online. 390 members and 7781 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X