Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nassau25
    replied
    Final offers for the July class that are dated are expected to go out the second week of July. The class is supposedly last week of the month. I will update with an exact date when I get it.

Leave a comment:

• RL7722
    commented on 's reply
    Correct if im wrong but its going to be sept 1st

• S.R2495
    replied
    When is the next MTA PD exam??

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    As per MTA sources the final round of July rollover COE’s went out today.

Leave a comment:

• McAiX
    replied
    Hey does anyone else have a written pysch exam tomorrow but didn't get a email or link ??

Leave a comment:

• howardo
    replied
    New exam sign up, coming September 1st according to the MTA website.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I think you have to take into account multiple things, the job task daily, the commute wherever you are coming from, the schedule, the amount of ot if interested, the sick policy, vacation, pay scale, ordered overtime or not. Have to look into the fine details are decide what you think is best/want for yourself

Both at the end of the day are great phenomenal jobs that thousands of people want.

• Khan12
    replied
    thank you for responses, I guess 4 on 2 off isn’t a deal breaker either, also considering papd cops bring in crazy numbers like over 200k easy with ot of course. And their contract expires next year from 125 top to x amount next contract.

Leave a comment:

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    It was just an opinion, relax.

If you want the response you're looking for, then MTA. 3-on-4-off schedule seems like an appealing offer. Does this satisfy the question posed?

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarudo View Post
    If I could try for PAPD again and they take me, I'd join them. MTA Police is great, but PAPD's vehicle fleet looks better to me lol.
    You can’t judge which department is “better” by their vehicles. Pay and quality of life are paramount. Both are great jobs and not easy to get and those who do get them are very lucky.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarudo View Post
    What's your source, if you don't mind me asking?
    Those who are going to make the July classes have already received conditional offers of employment.

Leave a comment:

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    If I could try for PAPD again and they take me, I'd join them. MTA Police is great, but PAPD's vehicle fleet looks better to me lol.

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    I'd be happy with either.

• Zzopn
    replied
    PAPD schedule sucks compared to mta

Leave a comment:

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    What's your source, if you don't mind me asking?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4230 users online. 254 members and 3976 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X