• Show
Clear All

• MTAPD022
    replied
    zombiemap just got my date. June 6th

Leave a comment:

• MTAPD022
    commented on 's reply
    zombiemap I’ll let you know when I hear anything. I’m sure if we got the preparation email it’s just a matter of time.

• zombiemap
    commented on 's reply
    Man they be telling everyone different answers. Hopefully we both get it maybe next week. Seem like it’s on Sundays. So let see if we get one May 13

• MTAPD022
    replied
    I called the service center they said don’t worry if you haven’t gotten an invite to the physical yet, they are still sending them out.

Leave a comment:

• Ccontreras06
    replied
    The email for the invitation, should be from the same email that sent us the preparation email ?

Leave a comment:

• ny71jo
    replied
    It seems like they are trying to process a lot of people currently. Does anyone have any sort of idea when a civilian academy would be put in? Or are they strictly going on par with NYPD? July?

Leave a comment:

• MTAPD022
    replied
    Still no Physical invite. Going to call when the office opens to see if there’s a specific reason or just a matter of time.

Leave a comment:

• Azubi
    replied
    I did the physical last year july and passed. I got assigned my third investigator two weeks ago and last week i went in and got my fingerprints done with my investigator and provided all paperwork that was missing.She informed me that i am waiting to do the poly, psych and medical. She said she has no clue when the rest of the process will be and i have to call HR. I called and i got no response or any updates. How long until i get to the next steps. Been waiting since last year.

Leave a comment:

• MTAPD022
    commented on 's reply
    Negative, not sure why

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Anyone passed the physical have any advice. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Got mines June 5

Leave a comment:

• Sen189
    commented on 's reply
    I received an email today for the PT on June 6th

• zombiemap
    replied
    OnlyTheStrong1 MTAPD022, What about you guys? did you get an invite for June 6th physical?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    Just got the physical email

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    One and done you fail. To me if you barely failed like me, failed by two push-ups, you should be afforded another opportunity but that doesn’t happen.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2981 users online. 209 members and 2772 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X