Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 MTAPD Exam Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by T-Mac109 View Post
    Damn that’s tough I got my COE for July but now that makes me nervous
    If you have made it through all of the steps with no further word then you are most likely good to go. No news is good news. As per my source in MTA a huge portion of the group called off of this 2021 test failed early on due to the physical and panel interview.

    Comment


    • So I'm assuming the group that had their physical fitness test 6/18 will be waiting a while?

      Comment


      • Final offers are going out tomorrow for MTA’s July rollover class. Those who have made it this far and have completed all steps and have not been notified of disqualification should keep an eye on their emails. Good luck!

        Comment


        • T-Mac109
          T-Mac109 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing yet, myself or my buddy I work with

      • Originally posted by T-Mac109 View Post
        Nothing yet, myself or my buddy I work with
        As per my source at MTA, HR and Applicant Investigations are experiencing unexpected last minute delays in filling the class and are quickly trying to secure the last few rollovers. I will update with further info.

        Comment


        • NY Jets
          NY Jets commented
          Editing a comment
          They don’t have enough candidates to fill the spots?

        • T-Mac109
          T-Mac109 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope that’s me my buddy hasn’t gotten it either yet and we are both fully processed and had our vaccination status checked on Monday

      • July rollover final offers are set to go out this week. The July class is 22 bodies and the August class will be 11.

        Comment


        • T-Mac109
          T-Mac109 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was told today july class got pushed to august 17th

      • Originally posted by T-Mac109 View Post
        I was told today july class got pushed to august 17th
        There are currently last minute talks of the July and August rollover classes being combined, and this class would be in August. This is due to an unforeseen amount of psych/polygraph DQ’s. This is not yet set in stone. Applicant Investigations will be calling rollovers who are totally done over the next few days for updates to their folders to begin finalizing things.

        Comment


        • T-Mac109
          T-Mac109 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty much what I did today squared away a few minor thjngs

      • From what your source is telling you and you are sharing (thank you) they are short candidates and need to get more to fill the required vacancies. For the ones who took the physical in June and the panel the following week…where do they stand in terms of filling the vacancies ? Are they just on hold for now ? Or are they in play for the next rollover class? In law enforcement things are always changing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stillz504 View Post
          From what your source is telling you and you are sharing (thank you) they are short candidates and need to get more to fill the required vacancies. For the ones who took the physical in June and the panel the following week…where do they stand in terms of filling the vacancies ? Are they just on hold for now ? Or are they in play for the next rollover class? In law enforcement things are always changing.
          No problem. Anytime I get info I share it because I know how it is to be left in the dark while processing for these police jobs. To the best of my knowledge the only groups in contention for this summer are the first two groups called off the 2021 test, which are the groups called in the fall of 2021 and the group called this spring.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nassau25 View Post
            There are currently last minute talks of the July and August rollover classes being combined, and this class would be in August. This is due to an unforeseen amount of psych/polygraph DQ’s. This is not yet set in stone. Applicant Investigations will be calling rollovers who are totally done over the next few days for updates to their folders to begin finalizing things.
            In addendum to this post- as per new information the tentative July and August MTA rollover classes are now being combined. The class is tentatively set for August 17th and will be 33 bodies as of now. Final offers are expected to go out the first week of August, and applicant investigations will be calling all those who they have not yet reached out to in order to finalize their folders.

            Comment


            • HR will be calling the remaining rollovers today to obtain vaccination status in finalization for the rollover class.

              Comment


              • Does anyone know if current federal LE would have to attend the academy?

                Comment


                • The remaining candidates in the August 17th class will be receiving calls from applicant investigations this week to finalize their folders and send updated CRAFT reports. Emails are expected to go out next week.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by barddy View Post
                    Does anyone know if current federal LE would have to attend the academy?
                    It would depend if the federal academy you attended meets the standards that New York State has for accredited law enforcement academies. You would have to find out directly from the MTA.

                    Comment


                    • Is there a phone number for human resources

                      Comment


                      • DQ letters have gone out for those who have not passed their last portions of the process.

                        Comment


                        • NY Jets
                          NY Jets commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Which portion of the process? Psych, Poly?

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 1786 users online. 119 members and 1667 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X