• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional offer for July class just went out

Comment

• Fitss09
      Fitss09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this for those who just got assigned an investigator? Or further in the process?
      Last edited by Fitss09; 05-11-2022, 01:07 PM.

• Simpleguy515
      Simpleguy515 commented
      Editing a comment
      Further in the process. Candidates that are in contention to make July class

• NY Jets
      NY Jets commented
      Editing a comment
      How many they looking to pickup in july?

• T-Mac109
      T-Mac109 commented
      Editing a comment
      They did I received it anyone who was waiting checking your junk bc mine was in there and I only looked bc my friend got it and we took the physical the same day

• Originally posted by Simpleguy515 View Post
    Further in the process. Candidates that are in contention to make July class
    Those who are set to meet investigators this week will also get the offers.

Comment

• Fitss09
      Fitss09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Out of curiosity you think you're still in the running if you haven't gotten contacted by an investigator yet?

• Taking the poly in a week haven’t done the medical or psych yet

Comment

• Anybody else still waiting to be scheduled for psych & medical?
      Last edited by jluna8; 05-29-2022, 12:16 AM.
      Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

• Current LEO here. Would anyone know if MTA will allow me to postpone my physical exam to the next date if I am currently injured on the job? What are the chances they’ll postpone / there actually being a next date. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• As per MTA sources, those rollovers who began processing off of the 2021 exam in the fall of 2021 and have already completed the polygraph will be receiving psych and medical dates today. This is for the July rollover class which is tentatively set at roughly 60-70 rollovers. Those who began processing this spring will be receiving poly dates by July 1st as backgrounds conclude, and that will be in line for the tentative August rollover class which is expected to be roughly 100 rollovers.

Comment

• Has there been any recent talks of a new academy class going into effect this year? Really looking to join this department.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              July is the next class

• Sarudo
              Sarudo commented
              Editing a comment
              What's your source, if you don't mind me asking?

• Guys honest question, what would u choose papd or mta

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              Depends what you’re looking for very subjective

• Sarudo
              Sarudo commented
              Editing a comment
              If I could try for PAPD again and they take me, I'd join them. MTA Police is great, but PAPD's vehicle fleet looks better to me lol.

• PAPD schedule sucks compared to mta

Comment

• Sarudo
              Sarudo commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd be happy with either.

• Originally posted by Sarudo View Post
            What's your source, if you don't mind me asking?
            Those who are going to make the July classes have already received conditional offers of employment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarudo View Post
              If I could try for PAPD again and they take me, I'd join them. MTA Police is great, but PAPD's vehicle fleet looks better to me lol.
              You can’t judge which department is “better” by their vehicles. Pay and quality of life are paramount. Both are great jobs and not easy to get and those who do get them are very lucky.

Comment

• Sarudo
                Sarudo commented
                Editing a comment
                It was just an opinion, relax.

If you want the response you're looking for, then MTA. 3-on-4-off schedule seems like an appealing offer. Does this satisfy the question posed?

• thank you for responses, I guess 4 on 2 off isn’t a deal breaker either, also considering papd cops bring in crazy numbers like over 200k easy with ot of course. And their contract expires next year from 125 top to x amount next contract.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                Simpleguy515 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you have to take into account multiple things, the job task daily, the commute wherever you are coming from, the schedule, the amount of ot if interested, the sick policy, vacation, pay scale, ordered overtime or not. Have to look into the fine details are decide what you think is best/want for yourself

Both at the end of the day are great phenomenal jobs that thousands of people want.

• New exam sign up, coming September 1st according to the MTA website.

Comment

• Hey does anyone else have a written pysch exam tomorrow but didn't get a email or link ??

Comment

• As per MTA sources the final round of July rollover COE’s went out today.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4575 users online. 290 members and 4285 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X