Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Check with your investigator if you're concerned, otherwise you'll find out when you're schedule for the next step in the process.

• ny71jo
    replied
    HighwayBob Hey does anyone know when you would hear back from your poly? Like how long after the test?

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    There's only one sergeant in AI - did you hear it directly from him? He's a reliable source but is only as reliable as the information that HE gets, and sometimes things change week by week.

• superrobocop
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you HighwayBob

• columbia09
    replied
    A Sgt from applicant investigations said a test will be out in 2022. There’s been a lot of conflicting info over this so if anyone hears something different please share and say your source

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    You wouldn't have been scheduled for anything else if you had failed the poly, and your investigator certainly would have known you failed.

• superrobocop
    commented on 's reply
    HighwayBob About a month ago. I have since passed the medical and just waiting on the Psych. I wasn't really concerned until you said a lot of cops fail. I can't imagine why I would have though. I spoke to my investigator for my monthly check in. They asked me what tests I have taken, so they had no idea,
    Last edited by superrobocop; 06-10-2021, 03:40 PM.

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    The lottery should be done away with, absolutely. It's a relatively recent development and one that makes no sense to me.

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    So you don’t get it either. Yes, you’re understanding it correctly. This is as per a Sgt in the MTA Police Department not someone in Applicant Investigations. It made no sense to me either that they would just have a test for people who weren’t selected from the lottery. I think they should do away with the lottery anyway.

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    I already answered you

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    HighwayBob check pm

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    What's "a while ago"? I would think you would be notified of a failure. Did you ask your investigator?

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe, but I've never heard of them doing this.

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not sure what you mean - how can they limit the test to people who weren't selected to take the last one. Or am I totally misunderstanding you?

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Sure just let them know that during the interview

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3724 users online. 235 members and 3489 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X