Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superrobocop
    replied
    Can anyone tell me if Final Offers of Employment go out in batches or separately after each individual passes all the tests? HighwayBob

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    When I had my panel interview last year, it took roughly a month before I got my result back. Maybe it'll take that same time again for you. To give specific dates, I was scheduled for January 13th and got my result on February 24th (my birthday). I was let go for "other qualified candidates" - the whole room was filled with OTJ NYPD cops and I was one of the only civilians there. I was also into Day 3 of a terrible flu.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Can one of you pm me

• Kps13
    commented on 's reply
    Same haven’t heard anything. Had mine about two weeks ago

• NCOwait
    replied
    It’s been Almost three weeks since my panel interview. I haven’t heard anything regarding a moving on to the next stage or not. Has anyone heard back?

Leave a comment:

• FutureMos
    commented on 's reply
    Panel is a series of questions, you answer them.

Medial is a general medical, you do a drug test, eye test, hearing test, meet with doctor and some other stuff.

Psychological is like any other PD psych. Written and Oral

And the Polygraph is a polygraph, pretty easy just tell the truth!

• LowerEastSide6
    replied
    Can anyone who’s gone through the entire process, or is nearly finished, PM what to expect in depth from the panel interview, Medical examination, Psychological evaluation, and the Polygraph. I would definitely appreciate it!!

Leave a comment:

• Mclane33
    replied
    I never got a COE. I’m still waiting on one.

Leave a comment:

• Kris_
    commented on 's reply
    The COE stated that it expires this August so I’m assuming that means they’re working on making a July Rollover class. Haven’t heard of any confirmation though.

• Mclane33
    replied
    Took my physical last July. Got finger printed a few weeks ago. Waiting on medical and psych. Any updates on a July hire. My investigator said they were looking to put a rollover class in for July. But no confirmation.

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    If there was a test coming out this summer or September you think it would’ve been announced already

• LowerEastSide6
    commented on 's reply
    Initial written

• NYPDpoQNS
    commented on 's reply
    Are you referring to physical tests ? Or Initial written ? I’m hoping they will call more people who applied to start process. Anyone hear anything ?

• Kps13
    replied
    Any one know how long it takes to hear back after the panel interview?

Leave a comment:

• LowerEastSide6
    replied
    Took the physical fitness exam yesterday and I got this information from two MTA personnel. The first individual (didn’t notice his rank) stated that there WILL be a exam coming up during the summer. He didn’t specify weather it will be this year or the following, but he was pretty adamant about the test coming out. The next individual, a Sergeant, stated that there will indeed be a test coming out but during the summer of next year. Interpret this information as you please.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3668 users online. 241 members and 3427 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X