300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disregard…… got the answer.
    Last edited by Simpleguy515; 11-24-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Had my panel interview November 8th and haven't heard anything, I know the week before got notified to meet their BI. Anyone else who took it with me get anything?

Comment

• Simpleguy515 no clue how MTA does it but when I went through the NYPD academy it was in January and I was notified only a week or so before. I had MTA guys in my class so it may be done similarly

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the insight I just got the answer.

• Any movement or word on the poly situation? Are candidates getting scheduled or is there still a hold?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        Still a hold till their contract with the indepthpoly expires in early 2022

• Has anyone from the Nov. 15th panel interviews received notice if they were selected to move on with the process?

Comment

• Just got a phone call from my investigator. Had my panel on the 9th

Comment

• Hopeful12
          Hopeful12 commented
          Editing a comment
          DCC3 are you currently OTJ? Only reason I ask is to see if they are processing candidates with prior experience faster than those without.

• Slog343
          Slog343 commented
          Editing a comment
          Took mine the day before and nothing. Now I'm stressed lol

• DCC3
          DCC3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I’m a civilian

• Hopeful12
          Hopeful12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the reply DCC3 and best of luck with the rest of the process.

• Just got a phone call today from my investigator. Had my panel on the 9th, I am a civilian. Good luck to everyone else.
        Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

• Does anybody know what the behavioral detail report is from the schools? I’m going to call tomorrow since everything is closed today just so I have an idea where to go

Comment

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be your disciplinary records

• Chriscap345
            Chriscap345 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you !

• Does anyone know if COE’s are done going out until the polygraph situation is handled

Comment

• Anyone else on here hear back after their panel interview? If so when was your panel interview conducted? So we can get an idea of how far after the panel interview we may be contacted. Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Comment

• Blueeyess929
              Blueeyess929 commented
              Editing a comment
              I took mine on Nov 2nd. I’m hearing only a select few getting called because they are backed up because of the poloy situation. I have done there process in 2019 and it was fast but I just didn’t have 2 years of law enforcement at that time or have 60 legit college credits. All my credits were FEMA and half from the police academy. I’m hoping and praying that they call us because I know there’s a lot of of still waiting.

• I went for my panel on the 11/2, was notified by my investigator on 11/11 and formal interview with her on 12/6.

Comment

• Hey has anyone had a medical recently??

Comment

• Is there some sort of order to how the process people? I’ve been in the process for 6 months and now waiting for my COE. I have guys in my precinct that just started the process in august and are already caught up to me.

Comment

• Has anyone had medical or poly contact them ?

Comment

• For those who got the COE and are only missing the POLY, I don’t see them giving any clarity in regards to it until mid to late January. This is me being hopeful.

Comment

• NY Jets
                      NY Jets commented
                      Editing a comment
                      COE went out recently?

• Bryan34789
                      Bryan34789 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What’s a coe

• Sarudo
                      Sarudo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Conditional Offer of Employment Bryan34789

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3578 users online. 258 members and 3320 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X