Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris_
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything about when the next class will be hired? I heard around July but nothing confirmed yet.

Leave a comment:

• papdrecruit17
    replied
    This is the number for those who missed the call…..+1 (646) 663-5740

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    An exam for just those who weren’t selected from the lottery? They should just do another test and open it up to everyone and abolish the lottery

• jwalke1992
    commented on 's reply
    I received the same call, don’t think it’s a scam call though because I reached out to someone in regards. Hoping and praying we hear something soon.

• PS1627
    replied
    I got the call too from the same voicemail.

Leave a comment:

• Dcat19
    replied
    I got the call too, but my phone recognized it as spam. When I called back it said it was the MTA but it was a outgoing number only. What was the number they left incase I don’t receive the email?

Leave a comment:

• ericcartman34
    commented on 's reply
    I had a few missed calls today from numbers I don’t recognize but no voicemail. Is this for the people that weren’t selected from the first two waves?

• ericcartman34
    replied
    Deleted………

Leave a comment:

• Lacrosse2016
    commented on 's reply
    I got this call too. They said an email would be going out today and if we don’t get one call the number they left. I thought it was fake since it was a voice recording until i looked up the callback number.

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    Did the message state that the email went out or will be going out? I couldn't hear it with the background noise

• papdrecruit17
    replied
    Does anyone knows if they’ll be another exam this year? cause I received a call this morning saying they’ll be contacting me via email about the exam. I did sign up for the exam but I never heard back I thought maybe I wasn’t selected to take the exam.

Leave a comment:

• Ace27
    commented on 's reply
    Whenever someone gets a final offer please tell us all! Will be greatly appreciated. I assume mid to late July so pretty soon

• ny71jo
    replied
    Anyone have any insight on final offers???

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    No idea.

• Ace27
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure in batches but who knows . Hope July is next set of rollovers

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1998 users online. 136 members and 1862 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X