Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone got an email re-scheduling the polygraph?

Comment

• Investigation emails are going out… for those that recently took the panel.

Comment

• DCC3
        DCC3 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you have your panel?

• jluna8
        jluna8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Should I have expected an email? I took my panel interview yesterday.

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn’t me was a friend he was contacted today

• Passed my panel and got notified for date to meet my investigator via phone call.
      Last edited by Zzopn; 11-11-2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• DCC3
        DCC3 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you have your panel?

• Yookorean17
        Yookorean17 commented
        Editing a comment
        DCC3 I think he took it Nov 2nd

• Anyone know what to do if I can’t receive a phone call right now? I’m in another country till Saturday I tried turning on my cellular data but I have no service. Will they email as well if they can’t get a hold on the phone ?

Comment

• 63DENIED
        63DENIED commented
        Editing a comment
        You will be okay, they usually call or email, if is a call and you don’t pick up they’ll leave you a mail voice telling you to contact them, if is an email you just email them when ever you can.

• Chriscap345
        Chriscap345 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you appreciate it. Just enabled wifi calling so hopefully that will work as well

• HighwayBob
        HighwayBob commented
        Editing a comment
        Your voicemail should work fine on wifi.

Not so sure about wifi calling in a foreign country.

• Chriscap345
        Chriscap345 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you didn’t know about the voicemail part.

• November 2nd I took my panel

Comment

• Since I took mine on the 1st and haven’t heard anything yet, how long until the rejection e-mails come out?

Comment

• Hopeful12
          Hopeful12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I asked after my interview was complete how long would it take to find out our results. I was told "If you passed 2 weeks, if you failed you will recieve a notification from HR in 2-3 weeks."

• GoBlue85
          GoBlue85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I’ve still got my fingers crossed, I’m hoping I didn’t waste all this money hunting down some of these documents, but we’ll see

• This could POTENTIALLY be the reasoning for the mass cancelation of the scheduled poly exams.
        The owner of the company that gives lie-detector tests to potential MTA officers allegedly sent racist text messages.

Comment

• lawsoflowes
          lawsoflowes commented
          Editing a comment
          Took my polygraph recently wonder if this will effect anything. Does anybody know how long they take to reach out after the polygraph typically?

• "After the Daily News published this exclusive report online, the MTA said the agency has canceled all remaining polygraphs that were scheduled to be given by Ribacoff’s company until his contract expires in early 2022."

Wonder what this means for people who took the polygraph recently

Comment

• MTAPD022
          MTAPD022 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, guess there won’t be any new hires for a while

• HighwayBob
          HighwayBob commented
          Editing a comment
          My opinion is it won't affect anyone who has already taken the polygraph and passed.

• Not sure if this is allowed but if any is rolling over or entering the academy I have a few shirts and a coat that are already patched that I no longer need. All are in good condition. Feel free to message me for pictures.

Comment

• Anyone else receive investigator notifications from the recent panel interviews?
          Exam# 3309

Comment

• jluna8
            jluna8 commented
            Editing a comment
            When did you take your panel? NY Jets
            Last edited by jluna8; 11-17-2021, 04:56 PM.

• DCC3
            DCC3 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had mine the 9th but haven’t heard anything yet. I have a feeling we might not hear anything until they figure out the polygraph issue

• NY Jets
            NY Jets commented
            Editing a comment
            Last week, nothing yet.

• Blueeyess929
            Blueeyess929 commented
            Editing a comment
            I took mine Nov 2nd and still no answer from phone or Email. I know there’s others who didn’t get nothing either. Idk what’s the hold up.

• I took mine Nov 2nd and still no answer from phone or Email. I know there’s others who didn’t get nothing either. Idk what’s the hold up.

Comment

• Chriscap345
            Chriscap345 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same boat just patiently waiting

• Blueeyess929
            Blueeyess929 commented
            Editing a comment
            Im still waiting, im hearing it’s a hold up because of the polygraph but MTAPD never takes long during the process because I did it last time the whole thing in 2019.

• Chriscap345
            Chriscap345 commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably no rush till they find a new contract for the poly graph people

• Hoping to get some sort of update soon with this whole controversy going on

Comment

• Deleted…..
            Last edited by Mandony; 11-24-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              All polygraphs are cancelled until early 2022 when the contract with indepthpoly expires. I’m assuming those might get another COE early next year

• Never contributed here as it’s not my department, but as per friends I have within MTA PD, there are multiple third party companies that conduct polygraph examinations for the MTA. Same as how there are multiple third party psychologists who conduct the psych examinations for MTA. From what I was told just the appointments with the one company in question have been cancelled.

Comment

• Anyone have any idea of when the December class is for NYPD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2932 users online. 194 members and 2738 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X