• Show
Clear All

• ny71jo
    replied
    There are civilians going in July...final offers went out

Leave a comment:

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    No it didn’t say anything about that. Didn’t get into any specifics tbh.

• Lijames631
    commented on 's reply
    I got a missed call from the same number no voicemail, and I wasn’t picked for the last exam

• Lijames631
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, got the same call phone marked it as spam and missed it no voicemail. Anyone ever find out what it was for

• Azubi
    replied
    Did civilians get a final job offer yet for the july academy? I am a rollover but there is a new nypd academy going in july so i assume mta will have some civilians and will have a rollover class after.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    That’s what I tell to my self but honestly is difficult not to lose sleep over this awesome job tbh, one in a lifetime opportunity. Those who make it you are extremely lucky and I wish you all good luck in the academy.

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    Did they say this exam coming out I only for those who weren’t selected from the lottery in 2019?

• Del C
    replied
    columbia09 yep that’s me n I’m also a civilian

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    Are you someone who wasn’t selected for the lottery ?

• Del C
    replied
    Is the mtapd exam somewhat related to the nypd exam?? Is there any sample tests I can look through online?

Leave a comment:

• Del C
    replied
    I missed the call yesterday from (646) 663-5740 but got an email talking about sending additional information related to my application. Hopefully they have an exam coming up soon.

Leave a comment:

• Wa1rior
    replied
    I understand that we all want this job. Some of us will get it some of us won't. Try not to lose sleep over it, we will get the result when they are ready. Remember that covid restrictions are still in effect so things are moving slow. Enjoy your life and stay out of trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t receive anything but I did took the exam in 2019 and failed so I guess I’m still out of the game. Looks like they will just keep calling people from that exam which make sense to be honest.

• Kris_
    commented on 's reply
    ZooKeeperOEF I meant for rollovers, sorry I should’ve been more specific.

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    July 7 NYPD academy for civilian hires.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2079 users online. 147 members and 1932 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X