MTAPD022 commented
      Editing a comment
      For what date?

• HighwayBob
      HighwayBob
      LEO Member
      HighwayBob commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean "what date"? It's a conditional offer - there is no date associated with it. They don't tell you anything like "well, if we do hire you you'll start on xx/xx/xx". It doesn't work that way.

• Do COE’s go out all at once or is there multiple rounds of emails

Comment

• Is anyone else here taking the physical on October 30th, 2021?
      Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

• How long is the background check ?

Comment

• My boy said they won’t hire you if you had several tickets or expired license. Is this true?

Comment

• Yeah my “boy” …..

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who passed the physical today! Next step panel interview

Comment

• Any idea if more physical dates will go out now that the 24th and 30th are complete?

Comment

• How long after the panel are you notified ?

Comment

• All Paperwork’s been with my investigator for about 2 months now, haven’t heard anything in regards to any problems with my background so far, is no news good news in this situation?

Comment

• Panel interview Monday, wishing luck to everyone. Anyone know how long I should expect to be there? I'm fine with waiting all day but definitely nervous, hope it's in and out lol

Comment

• Slog343
              Forum Member
              Slog343 I was in and out in 40 minutes. Arrive early they’ll get you started as soon as you walk in, I walked in about 30 minutes early and was out shortly after my “appointment time”. They hand you a pamphlet about the MTA and tell you to read it while you wait to be called in. Make sure you do..

Comment

• NYPDpoQNS
                Forum Member
                NYPDpoQNS I took it October 30th. Surprised how quick they're moving
                Zzopn
                Forum Member
                Zzopn oh nice. I'm surprised they actually move quick, thought I'd sit there in agony as the anticipation grows lol. 40 minutes is a decent amount of time, guess I'll be sweating through my suit sitting there that long. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Slog343
                  Forum Member
                  Slog343 the actual questioning took maybe 20 or so minutes , they give you a decent amount of time to read and ask if you’re ready but definitely arrive early so you’re in and out

Comment

• Does anyone know how long is it to receive panel interview result as of now? I had mine yesterday, Nov. 9th.
                    Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4032 users online. 239 members and 3793 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X