Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They emailed the results!! Yay

Comment

• Hello everyone, i know the last exam come out 2019. But i was wondering when is the next exam going to be announced??

Comment

• Passed the test

Comment

• Hey all, Current MOS, I had failed the physical back last summer after passing the panel and getting most of my paperwork over to my investigator. I just received an email stating that I had passed the exam and will be contacted for further steps. Does anyone know what this is all about?

Comment

• columbia09
            columbia09 commented
            Editing a comment
            Got the same email, failed the PT test last summer as well. I think it’s an error because didn’t they send out the written test results for the august test today ? We were probably still in the data base or something. Anybody else have info ?

• zombiemap
            zombiemap commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds you guys might get a second chance

• columbia09
            columbia09 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t think so because someone commented saying a hire got an email saying he passed the exam as well.

• columbia09
            columbia09 commented
            Editing a comment
            Confirmed by BCS, it was sent in error. We should all complain for them getting our hopes up lol. Looks like we’ll have to wait until the next test

• Received email that I passed and physical date.

Comment

• GoBlue85
            GoBlue85 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got 2 e-mails

• Chriscap345
            Chriscap345 commented
            Editing a comment
            What date and time did you guys get

• Fitss09
            Fitss09 commented
            Editing a comment
            And you guys took the 21st or 28th exams ? I only received one email saying I passed

• GoBlue85
            GoBlue85 commented
            Editing a comment
            I took it the 28th, check your e-mail again, it was from a different e-mail address.

• I took the exam on the 28th and I have the physical October 24 at 8am. My buddy who just got hired by MTA a few weeks ago just got another email saying he passed the exam lol may be a glitch for the older test

Comment

• columbia09
            columbia09 commented
            Editing a comment
            And there goes my hopes that this might be a legit email

• Is there anyone who took the exam on Saturday August 21 specifically that got an email for their physical date ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitss09 View Post
            Is there anyone who took the exam on Saturday August 21 specifically that got an email for their physical date ?
            Me. Oct 24th at 1. Got the physical email 2hrs after I got the results email.

Comment

• I also took the exam august 21st at 0800, but didn’t get any physical date yet

Comment

• Got the email saying I passed the exam (aug28) but no physical dates yet. Did anyone hear about more physical dates or that’s it for now?

Comment

• Did anyone receive an email today? (Saturday) or just yesterday?

Comment

• The people that received emails for physical are most likely the people that scored in the 90s. That’s just my guess, not everyone gonna receive email for physical right away.

Comment

• Test is a P/F no grade # everything is a lottery

Comment

• Any body has any insight of to went is going to be the next roll-over hired?

Comment

• LowerEastSide6
                          LowerEastSide6 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They pushed it back to February, as per somebody with inside knowledge of what’s going on.

• Thanks for the info

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2138 users online. 125 members and 2013 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X