Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who did the physical already, R we allowed to wear an Apple Watch to pace our run?

Comment

• No you are not, I don’t think you’re allowed to wear anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleguy515 View Post
        No you are not, I don’t think you’re allowed to wear anything
        wow I guess it’s time to hit the track without a watch or a phone!

Comment

• Any body who went for the physical back in may 2021 have gotten scheduled for psych medical or polygraph? just checking where I’m standing lol

Comment

• LowerEastSide6
            LowerEastSide6 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. Met my investigator and now I’m just waiting on the next step.

• Can someone confirm if the physicals for this exam from the 28th will be in October?

Comment

• Ingridapples123
            Ingridapples123 commented
            Editing a comment
            My buddy is in the mta he said about 6-8 weeks

• Del C
            Del C commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow that’s quick AF. let’s goooo

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hoping the best for most of you guys

• Hi, I had my panel interview back in June. I haven’t heard anything back yet. Is that bad news or should I just wait it out? Anyone has any updates?

Comment

• McAiX
            McAiX commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to remember it's summer time alot of people are on vacations.

• LowerEastSide6
            LowerEastSide6 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not hearing anything back can mean anything at this point. Some individuals move on faster in regards to the process than others. I know individuals who took the panel in July and already have an assigned investigator. I also know others who took the panel months ago and are playing the waiting game. Just give it some time and stay positive!

• HumphreysMom
            HumphreysMom commented
            Editing a comment
            I am in the same boat as you OP. I had my panel June 11 and haven't heard anything. Definitely stressful, but trying to stay positive!

• Anyone knows Who I can contact to reschedule my Physical exam? I wasn’t able to make it

Comment

• L3o1112
            L3o1112 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t believe you can , depends on the reason. I coukdnt reschedule mine so i was done smh

• Has anyone been contacted for the next step?! After the BI

Comment

• Got the email today saying I was not chosen to move forward in the process. Had my Panel in June. I’m already LEO in upstate NY but best of luck to everyone still waiting

Comment

• I'm soooo upset!! They told me I missed my physical and I swear I did not see/recieve the invite email after I recieved email to prepare for the physical!! I don't know what to do.... I'd hate to have to wait for the next exam!

Comment

• NYPDpoQNS December 2019

Comment

• Fitss09
              Fitss09 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you a civilian or are you a leo ?

• I'm a civilian

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who was hired recently and to those starting the process. I was fortunate to have taken the test in December 2019 and flew through the process only to be halted by COVID once it resumed I sadly failed the run by 30 seconds so basically these are words of encouragement. It’s a great job and bust your *** to pass, I’m already a LEO and I will be taking the test again but I do feel I missed the opportunity of a lifetime so guys take this serious! Plus with that I feel MTA should update their policy to mirror Rockland or Westchester where you can pay to re-test for the physical portion. Just saying. Good luck!

Comment

• Anyone on the chat has been schedule for any further step? Medical psych or poly?

Comment

• Check your email for the results of the exam.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3902 users online. 265 members and 3637 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X