300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nine6 View Post
    Any active NYPD MOS not hear anything since applying? I applied the first day the job posting went up and never heard anything.

My brother on the other hand is a civilian and just got his email to take the exam.
    Same with me applied first day, no email yet active mos. I think they are going back from last applied to first

Comment

Check your email see when you submitted the application, pretty sure the ads didn’t come out for about 2 weeks after the test opened, i signed up sept 6th.

Comment

No email guess I’m out of luck. Anyone else?
        Last edited by nybluuline; 10-28-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• nybluuline
          nybluuline commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought there was 2 only?

Well I guess I’m going to start running now just in case if I made it to the physical test part

Comment

Will they send emails to people who were not selected for the exam letting them know that they were not selected?

Comment

• xknuckles
            xknuckles commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh you want a participation medal

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            Idk why you have to be a an a$&hole xknuckles. and to answer your question PD3090 I believe they are

• xknuckles
            xknuckles commented
            Editing a comment
            Not even trying to be, I rather not receive one than have my hopes up having an email saying I’m turned down

• LukeSW
            LukeSW commented
            Editing a comment
            I want an aluminum foil participation medal, is that too much to ask for?

Got the email for the Dec 15th exam but noticed you guys talking about a different date. Anyone know how challenging it would be to try and get a different date? I’ll be out of the state on that particular exam date.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            You can try and call (646)376-0123 option 5 and speak to someone

• Lennieg7894
            Lennieg7894 commented
            Editing a comment
            Simpleguy515 I got the email yesterday.

Yea I just got off the phone with them they said someone would get back to me in a few days. Thanks a bunch

• nybluuline
            nybluuline commented
            Editing a comment
            Did they say there’s another date?

• Lennieg7894
            Lennieg7894 commented
            Editing a comment
            nybluuline when I called the number the lady told me someone would get in contact with me sometime this coming week to discuss a change so I’m hoping there is

I have some questions... Is there another tentative date for exams? Does MTA notify you if you do not get selected to take the exam?

Comment

I got an email for an December 15th exam date. Is that the only day I can take the exam? I’ve had a vacation scheduled for a few months now so I’m hoping I can take it on another day. Is the date they give you on the email take it or leave it ?

Comment

• Tmin
              Tmin commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn’t read the previous comments, please let me know if anyone is able to change their date.

• Lennieg7894
              Lennieg7894 commented
              Editing a comment
              Tmin try calling (646)376-0123. That’s what I did and I was told someone will get back to me about possibly rescheduling

Just got my email for December 15th I hope a civilian can get on !

Comment

• nybluuline
              nybluuline commented
              Editing a comment
              U got it today?

Just got denied to change my exam date.

Comment

Applied day 1 it came out. Hoping for an email. What’s the subject title email I should search for in case it went into another folder. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Anyone know of any study materials for the exam? Books, online tests, etc.

Comment

Anyone scheduled for the physical agility test - make sure you're on time. Anyone late will not be allowed in.
                Last edited by HighwayBob; 01-15-2020, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                  Simpleguy515 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I looked up the physical, is there a required numerical passing number ?

• HighwayBob
                  HighwayBob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you're taking the test it's a little late to find this out. You have to pass each test. There is no grade - you either achieve the number required for that test or you don't. The Cooper Standard is used and it's age based.

• Simpleguy515
                  Simpleguy515 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No just curious thank you

• Reese1085
                  Reese1085 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My exam date is scheduled for November 17th

Mta exam is only a pass or fail. There is no grade for each person. A person that gets a 70 can get hired before a person with a 100. If you are halfway intelligent and have taken civil service test in the past you will all be fine. Good luck.

Comment

Anybody else busting they a** off for the physical part? I know is not guaranteed to get to that step but I’m getting ready just in case

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5246 users online. 381 members and 4865 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X