Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Jets
    commented on 's reply
    Which portion of the process? Psych, Poly?

• nassau25
    replied
    DQ letters have gone out for those who have not passed their last portions of the process.

Leave a comment:

• Bluelives555
    replied
    Is there a phone number for human resources

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by barddy View Post
    Does anyone know if current federal LE would have to attend the academy?
    It would depend if the federal academy you attended meets the standards that New York State has for accredited law enforcement academies. You would have to find out directly from the MTA.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    The remaining candidates in the August 17th class will be receiving calls from applicant investigations this week to finalize their folders and send updated CRAFT reports. Emails are expected to go out next week.

Leave a comment:

• barddy
    replied
    Does anyone know if current federal LE would have to attend the academy?

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    HR will be calling the remaining rollovers today to obtain vaccination status in finalization for the rollover class.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau25 View Post
    There are currently last minute talks of the July and August rollover classes being combined, and this class would be in August. This is due to an unforeseen amount of psych/polygraph DQ’s. This is not yet set in stone. Applicant Investigations will be calling rollovers who are totally done over the next few days for updates to their folders to begin finalizing things.
    In addendum to this post- as per new information the tentative July and August MTA rollover classes are now being combined. The class is tentatively set for August 17th and will be 33 bodies as of now. Final offers are expected to go out the first week of August, and applicant investigations will be calling all those who they have not yet reached out to in order to finalize their folders.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by Stillz504 View Post
    From what your source is telling you and you are sharing (thank you) they are short candidates and need to get more to fill the required vacancies. For the ones who took the physical in June and the panel the following week…where do they stand in terms of filling the vacancies ? Are they just on hold for now ? Or are they in play for the next rollover class? In law enforcement things are always changing.
    No problem. Anytime I get info I share it because I know how it is to be left in the dark while processing for these police jobs. To the best of my knowledge the only groups in contention for this summer are the first two groups called off the 2021 test, which are the groups called in the fall of 2021 and the group called this spring.

Leave a comment:

• Stillz504
    replied
    From what your source is telling you and you are sharing (thank you) they are short candidates and need to get more to fill the required vacancies. For the ones who took the physical in June and the panel the following week…where do they stand in terms of filling the vacancies ? Are they just on hold for now ? Or are they in play for the next rollover class? In law enforcement things are always changing.

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty much what I did today squared away a few minor thjngs

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Mac109 View Post
    I was told today july class got pushed to august 17th
    There are currently last minute talks of the July and August rollover classes being combined, and this class would be in August. This is due to an unforeseen amount of psych/polygraph DQ’s. This is not yet set in stone. Applicant Investigations will be calling rollovers who are totally done over the next few days for updates to their folders to begin finalizing things.

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    I was told today july class got pushed to august 17th

• nassau25
    replied
    July rollover final offers are set to go out this week. The July class is 22 bodies and the August class will be 11.

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    I hope that’s me my buddy hasn’t gotten it either yet and we are both fully processed and had our vaccination status checked on Monday

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4243 users online. 255 members and 3988 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X