• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any roll overs got their final offers this week? 08/11/21

Comment

• Mclane33
      Mclane33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Still waiting on my COE. Haven’t heard anything since I got fingerprinted in may. Investigator won’t tell me anything.

• Blue 15
      Blue 15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. I’m a roll-over and the COE expires end of august so hopefully soon. Does anyone know how much notice we’ll have in-between getting the final offer and being sworn in?

• They not going to send COE until they get this this last batch of rollovers that is done with the process. It goes in waves

Comment

• Started my process with my AI not too long ago. Hopefully all goes well, and I’ll be in not this current batch of rollovers, but the following batch instead.

Comment

• Do they give you a big deal for your history of A summonses during the background investigation? I just got one recently and probably have like 6 more in the last 3 years

Comment

• Simpleguy515
          Simpleguy515 commented
          Editing a comment
          To be honest, yes I think it would look bad. That is a lot. But I’m no investigator.

• If any Roll Over gets the final offer email this week 08/12/21 or next week please post on the forum and let us (other Roll overs know). Thanks.

Comment

• So there was an email sent out that those who failed the run last month because of an apparent heatwave can retest. If some people are afforded to retest the run then those who failed last year by just a few push-ups or sit-ups should also retest.n

Comment

• ZooKeeperOEF
            ZooKeeperOEF commented
            Editing a comment
            You had your chance, I guess you didn't want it as much.

• Ace27
            Ace27 commented
            Editing a comment
            What’s the point of a comment like this ^..

• columbia09
            columbia09 commented
            Editing a comment
            I failed by two push-ups, some people failed the run by 10 seconds, some failed by 1 sit-up, etc. We shouldn’t have to be completely disqualified from the process because of this and your comment is inane.

• Ace27
            Ace27 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don’t even mind him. Good luck to you and hopefully you get another chance. Preparation is key.

• For those of us taking the exam this week. How long could the process take from date of exam granted we pass ofcourse?

Comment

• Emails went out yesterday to rollovers for a Sept. 8th start date. Congrats to everyone who got one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zzopn View Post
              4.5 years in NYPD, taking exam in 2 weeks.. worth waiting on the process to jump ship to MTA?
              If you can afford the pay cut, worth it in every aspect. Cut's 5 years off retirement, no social security off set in pension, plenty of voluntary overtime and not ordered. The list goes on and on.

Comment

• HighwayBob
                HighwayBob commented
                Editing a comment
                It doesn't cut anything off retirement - it's still 20 years of service unless a person was hired under the new tier where NYPD retirement is 22.5 years. MTAPD is still 20.

There's tons of overtime (all voluntary) that you can work that will offset the pay cut.

You just have to ask yourself if you can stick it out until retirement with the city.

• What can we expect on this MTA test? How long will they take to call you for the next steps ? Sorry I'm new to this comments.

Comment

• HighwayBob
                HighwayBob commented
                Editing a comment
                Then why don't you go back and read the 48 pages of posts in this thread and it might give you some information. There is also at least one other thread.

• Still no word on COE. anything going out soon?

Comment

• any chance that they might postpone the Sundays exam due to the tropical storm?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                  Simpleguy515 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Anyone get anything?

• Del C
                  Del C commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope nothing yet

• If u don’t finish some part of psych questions, is it automatic fail?

Comment

• Del C
                  Del C commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did u take the test today n how was it??

• Fitss09
                  Fitss09 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Omg I'm wondering the same. I technically finished but rushed and probably answered some wrong. So I'm wondering if what I did was worse :/

• nhce90
                  nhce90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ugh I'm wondering the same as well. I only finished about 60% of part 2. The announcements for the remaining time were poorly timed. She gave a reminder at the 1 hour mark and then when there was only 5 mins and 1 min left. It should've been at least 1 hour, 15 mins and 5 mins reminder. Definitely bring a regular watch for those taking it next week as they make you take off your smart watches.

• Have they said anything about the test possibly being cancelled tomorrow? I saw DeBlasio just declared a state of emergency for the city.

Comment

• Anyone hear if tomorrow’s canceled yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3625 users online. 216 members and 3409 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X