Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    Emailed them last week for something still didn’t hear back lol. I’ll call them Monday for the invitation.

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    Delete delete delete
    Last edited by Del C; 07-23-2021, 06:47 PM.

• Dcat19
    replied
    Yeah I sent a email too and I’ve heard nothing back -_-

Leave a comment:

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    On the email it says I should get the invitation by the end of business day today n to call them if I don’t receive anything. Nothing so far so let’s see.

• Dcat19
    replied
    So I never received the email prompting me to pay for the exam, but when I logged onto the website with my info I was able to make a payment of $40 for the exam. I got a confirmation email that they got payment, but nothing about a test date. Any idea when I should receive that email, and has anyone else had this issue?

Leave a comment:

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Kps13 if your buddy gets called while still in the NYPD academy he will have to resign and start the academy all over again as a MTA recruit lol. Hope he gets the call the day after he graduates

• Fitss09
    replied
    Is there anyone else who had to resort to mailing their payment with money order? And if so have you heard anything back yet?

Leave a comment:

• Mike0117
    commented on 's reply
    No News is good News.

• HumphreysMom
    replied
    how long does it typically take to hear back from the panel interview? I had mine on June 11, 2021 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting worried!!

Leave a comment:

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    When I first tried in 2019, they supplied me with a Study Guide via email. If they open their doors again for an exam in the near future, chances are they'll do the same thing.

• PS1627
    replied
    Is there a book to practice the written test that anyone can recommend?

Leave a comment:

• Ace27
    replied
    Still no rollovers with final offers or word when ?

Leave a comment:

• Doubleo1120
    replied
    I received the email to get ready for the Physical back in April and still looking out for the invite and date of Physical. Anyone still else still waiting?

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    replied
    So is a brand new exam coming out next year?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    That’s what the LT. Stated to multiple candidates while we were waiting for one of the steps in the process.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2364 users online. 174 members and 2190 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X